richardboydenreport

Home » Posts tagged 'KCPD'

Tag Archives: KCPD

FBI Director James Comey’s Direct Involvement In The Cover-up Of The Murder Of Toni Anderson By Rogue NKCPD Cops

July 15 Update!

Toni Anderson was murdered because she “saw something” and needed to be “taken care of”.

The something is DRUGS! Big time!

 

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and indoor

Image may contain: 1 person

Rusty May…AKA Charles Russell Hopkins IS the major player in her abduction and death! Suffice it to say…May was working with and still does…the cartels to bring drugs into this country using the importing of “machinery parts”. Cocaine from Guatamala and heroin from the middle east. FBI agents had the dirt on him but all of a sudden were told to “leave it alone’! He has a free pass and get out of jail card ONLY in the “realms of time”!

Toni somehow got caught up in this and either saw something or was asked to partake of something and said no… but in either case Toni became a threat. That is the reason why she was “drugged”at Chrome and told to “gather yourself” by Ficken…May’s buddy orchestrated what happened to Toni.

She was NOT drunk or high on cocaine. She was DRUGGED either at Chrome or by May/Hopkins. May is documented to be there at the QT in his RED CADILLAC, So are at least 3 NKCP SUV’s and not by coincidence! They ALL were there to make sure Toni was no longer a liability to their “network”…Ficken, Kimmel, Romine and especially FBI boy Major Kevin Freeman who was a major player in all of this and they all knew May and worked with him to deal with Toni Anderson.

Alonzo Washington/KC Crime Fighter knows this. KCPD cops know this. The FBI knows this. Comey knew this. This is why Forte “retired”…he knew this too as well as former FBI Special Agent in Charge in KC..Eric Jackson. THEY ALL KNEW THIS.

Rusty May somehow screwed up. He was told to “take care of YOUR problem” by his bosses and with the help of his “drug buddies” in the NKCPD…”they did”! Cash from one side of the Missouri River to the other to all the right “pockets” equals a cover-up of the abduction and murder of Toni Anderson.

Don’t worry folks…The Justice For Toni Anderson Facebook page is working hard to protect May and NKCPD because the “admins” including Alissa Cordova know about May as does Mary Ward because it is HER FAMILY that is the NKCPD drug dealers and the ones guilty with May…including ALL THE ATTORNEY’S I HAVE NAMED!

End of story. No more needs to be said except THIS. Toni Anderson will ONLY get Justice when each of those involved in what happened to her and those protecting them meet God upon their DEATH and He then drop ships them into HELL!

Related image

UPDATE: 4/11/17 Listen to this program for more information about who and why murdered Toni Andersonhttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/boyden-report-radio-program/2017/04/13/pete-sanchez-shares-about-toni-anderson-and-by-who-412-9-central-timePete Sanchez had done his homework with his son. The TRUTH IS OUT about the murdering Son’s of Satan in BLUE!When they make the announcement…Toni Anderson’s COD…AKA cause of death will be “drowning with drugs in system”… that is their only OUT! She was abducted…taken to NKCPD Ficken’s house in Parkville right near the “boat ramp” and with the help of his fellow animals in blue like Freeman (See blog on) …they …held…raped…and then murdered her by “drowning” and then put in her car…END OF STORY! 

A friend said Toni Anderson texted about getting pulled over just before she disappeared. (Fox 4KC)
The final words of Toni Anderson by text…AGAIN means same TWO ROGUE COPS HER MURDERED HER which is why they refuse and the FBI is supporting…to release any and all information about THESE TWO MURDERING ROGUE TERRORIST COPS!

Cops Who Murder Innocents

False evidence

False evidence, fabricated evidence, forged evidence or tainted evidence is information created or obtained illegally, to sway the verdict in a court case. Falsified evidence could be created by either side in a case (including the police/prosecution in a criminal case), or by someone sympathetic to either side. Misleading by suppressing evidence can also be considered a form of false evidence (by omission), however, in some cases, suppressed evidence is excluded because it cannot be proved the accused was aware of the items found or of their location. The analysis of evidence (forensic evidence) may also be forged if the person doing the forensic work finds it easier to fabricate evidence and test results than to perform the actual work involved. Parallel construction is a form of false evidence in which the evidence is truthful but its origins are untruthfully described, at times in order to avoid evidence being excluded as inadmissible due to unlawful means of procurement such as an unlawful search.

Image result for innocent murdered blood cries from the ground
“Now Cain talked with Abel his brother; and it came to pass, that when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother and killed him. Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is Abel your brother?” He said, “I do not know. Am I my brother’s keeper?” And He said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood cries out to Me from the ground. So now you are cursed from the earth, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand.” 

Image result for comey fbi liar

Can you say “ Senate Judiciary Committee ” Mr. Comey?

You have stated there is no record of a Obama wire-tap of Trump….but there is evidence of your direct involvement and collusion in the cover-up of the murder of Toni Anderson! Wait until Trump and the SJC find out.

You should resign before you are indicted for “accessory to murder”!

Image result for fbi agent

Yes…their can be corrupt, lying, raping, murdering and complicit in drug trafficking FBI Agents.

Image result for darlene novinger fbi drugs bush

Darlene Novinger Who I Interviewed 2 Times

Anyone heard of Darlene Novinger? Of course not but I interviewed her. Murdered by the FBI/CIA collective of criminals for exposing corruption within law enforcement and judicial branches at all levels. What got her murdered was when she refused to stay silent about George and Zeb Bush and their drug use.

Image result for vicki weaver fbi sniper head shot

Does Vicki Weaver ring a bell? Innocent mother murdered

Related image

Lon Horiuchi

by FBI sniper…head shot…holding her baby in her arms!

Police corruption is a form of police misconduct in which law enforcement officers end up breaking their political contract and abuse their power for personal or departmental gain. This type of corruption can involve only one officer, or it can involve a group of officers in a coordinated effort. Internal police corruption is a challenge to public trust, cohesion of departmental policies, human rights and legal violations involving serious consequences. Police corruption can take many forms.

Related image

With the help of FBI Director James Comey, , Sgt Kari Thompson of the Kansas City Police Department provided the needed TIME to prepare their collusionary propaganda format to protect the TWO NKCPD murdering Brothers In Blue. Say THREE DAYS!

“We have no indication that she was pulled over by an officer with the Kansas City, Mo., Police Department,” said Sgt. Kari Thompson with the Kansas City Police Department initially. “We have also checked with other local agencies in Missouri……….. as well as in Kansas, and there is no indication that Toni Anderson was pulled over by local police.” 1/17/2017

Image result for nothing hidden that will not be revealed kjv

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.” Jesus Christ

https://richardboydenreport.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/toni-anderson-murdered-by-two-rogue-north-kansas-city-police-department-officers/

Image result for goebbels propaganda lies

FOREWORD: God has had His timing in exposing the murder and murderers of Toni Anderson at the hands of TWO NKCPD cops starting with the first of many lies which is called “CRIMINAL MIS-CONDUCT” when the KCPD stated in the beginning that there was no record of Toni being stopped by ANY Law Enforcement including their officers and for sure North Kansas City Police Officers. But 3 days later they came clean with their written planned series of dirty stories containing one lie after another.

I am convinced that FBI under the PERSONAL direction and guidance of Director James Comey were directly involved in the cover-up of what happened to Toni and in fact assisted in fabricating the lies through the “now replaced” KC Special Agent In Charge African American Eric Jackson  and the  “now retiring” Kansas City Police Chief Darryl Forté. Interesting also is that the KCPD Chief said not one word about Toni.

I am also convinced when Comey became aware of Toni’s murder…he assigned some of his most “trusted agents” to help construct the lies AKA “Propaganda using a Nazi format” which was fed to the media by the KCPD police.

In any OTHER case with thousands of examples…the FBI would have utilized all their resources to track, ID and examine every fabrication, story, piece of evidence and for any and all suspects BUT  NOT for the TWO NKCPD officers who stopped Toni the second time. Comey was fully aware of this information which is why he gave the “order to stand down” and why the FBI has said and done nothing to expose the truth.

If I am wrong Comey and FBI…then release any and all information discussed and requested by myself and others should be released and made public about the TWO OFFICERS WHO STOPPED HER FIRST AND DURING THEIR SHIFT! Add a polygraph test…cell phone records etc. for the 3 days before KCPD told the truth.

This is no longer a “ongoing investigation” nor was Toni anything other then “missing” from the very beginning  to finding her with ‘no foul play” even hinted. The Missouri Sunshine Law does not apply to murdering police officers.

The FBI and KCPD “locked down”her cell phone and GPS information as well as any and all dash cam and videos IMMEDIATELY upon admitting NKCPD stopped her. They did not release  “ping” location information as they had said her phone went “dead” immediately as well as the GPS information using “this is an ongoing investigation” excuse but she was always a “missing person/no foul play” case.

They were caught in the “dead cell phone lie” which they said went dead after leaving QT. Yet when outside “ping location information” was discovered thanks to I believe Pete Sanchez…this was the information the KCPD and the FBI did not want known because it identified and pointed direct to the Parkville location where she was later found.

When Toni and car were found in the Missouri River this caught the FBI and KCPD unprepared and totally off-guard. Watching KCPD Capt. Stacy Graves in her interview showed this when she avoided questions, tried imply KCPD has enlisted Team Watters Sonar and lied when in fact Brian Anderson and Team Watters Sonar worked direct from the beginning of their contact with each other.

Graves was asked if KCPD searched the SAME SPOT and she said “yes”. I believe they never searched the same spot and that their is no record of that because they did NOT WANT OR EXPECT FOR TONI TO BE FOUND.

But she was found in TEN MINUTES by Team Watters Sonar! And again…no foul play but their was the bruise on her knee convieniently placed to then say that Toni knocked her GPS out or someone else did. QT VIDEO PLEASE! Before she is officially identified KCPD said no sign of a struggle…trauma and BEFORE RELEASE OF AUTOPSY INFORMATION if there was one. If there is…say “drugs or alcohol”. Cremation was what was needed by the FBI/KCPD/NKCPD to make sure the truth would be burned with Toni’s remains.

So after Toni is found…the KCPD and the FBI needed more time to prepare the “next lie”…and had to take two days to do so before addressing the media. “Officers left”… “No divers available” and finally launched through their favourite emasculated KC media boy Helmuth…and AFTER they convinced Liz Anderson this is what happened…Josh said she said “She was confused…got lost…slid down a icy 9 degree boat ramp and drowned”.

I believe when Toni was stopped the second time a confrontation occurred  like what happened to ANOTHER WOMAN STOPPED BY NKCPD who was “pulled out of her window BY TWO NKCP COPS and that maybe the same TWO did this to Toni and she fought it…struggled and was then hurt and worse and they knew they were in trouble and had to cover it up and since there were NO WITNESSES..they either killed her in the struggle. They then needed to quickly find a place to put her under the cover of DARKNESS before daylight. And the most expedient spot would be the BOAT RAMP!

And you bet FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY KNOWS THIS!

Here are two MUST READS about the recent corruption within the FBI as revealed by those in the FBI and which Comey is aware of…just like KCMO FBI!

Story 1 this month.

Story 2 this month.

Why KCPD Took 5 Days To Identify Toni Anderson, Wants Her Cremated and No Second Autopsy

July 15 Update!

Toni Anderson was murdered because she “saw something” and needed to be “taken care of”.

The something is DRUGS! Big time!

 

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and indoor

Image may contain: 1 person

Rusty May…AKA Charles Russell Hopkins IS the major player in her abduction and death! Suffice it to say…May was working with and still does…the cartels to bring drugs into this country using the importing of “machinery parts”. Cocaine from Guatamala and heroin from the middle east. FBI agents had the dirt on him but all of a sudden were told to “leave it alone’! He has a free pass and get out of jail card ONLY in the “realms of time”!

Toni somehow got caught up in this and either saw something or was asked to partake of something and said no… but in either case Toni became a threat. That is the reason why she was “drugged”at Chrome and told to “gather yourself” by Ficken…May’s buddy orchestrated what happened to Toni.

She was NOT drunk or high on cocaine. She was DRUGGED either at Chrome or by May/Hopkins. May is documented to be there at the QT in his RED CADILLAC, So are at least 3 NKCP SUV’s and not by coincidence! They ALL were there to make sure Toni was no longer a liability to their “network”…Ficken, Kimmel, Romine and especially FBI boy Major Kevin Freeman who was a major player in all of this and they all knew May and worked with him to deal with Toni Anderson.

Alonzo Washington/KC Crime Fighter knows this. KCPD cops know this. The FBI knows this. Comey knew this. This is why Forte “retired”…he knew this too as well as former FBI Special Agent in Charge in KC..Eric Jackson. THEY ALL KNEW THIS.

Rusty May somehow screwed up. He was told to “take care of YOUR problem” by his bosses and with the help of his “drug buddies” in the NKCPD…”they did”! Cash from one side of the Missouri River to the other to all the right “pockets” equals a cover-up of the abduction and murder of Toni Anderson.

Don’t worry folks…The Justice For Toni Anderson Facebook page is working hard to protect May and NKCPD because the “admins” including Alissa Cordova know about May as does Mary Ward because it is HER FAMILY that is the NKCPD drug dealers and the ones guilty with May…including ALL THE ATTORNEY’S I HAVE NAMED!

End of story. No more needs to be said except THIS. Toni Anderson will ONLY get Justice when each of those involved in what happened to her and those protecting them meet God upon their DEATH and He then drop ships them into HELL!

Related image

UPDATE…The MURDERERS got their way…no second autopsy and cremation. They used Liz Anderson to protect the two NKCPD cops who murdered her!

PREFACE: I truly hope that the parents of Toni Anderson DO NOT CREMATE HER AFTER THE AUTOPSY AND ALLOW AS SUGGESTED BY PETE SANCHEZ SR AND JR…FOR A SECOND AUTOPSY.

If a second independent autopsy is not allowed and she is cremated…then her MURDERERS WIN! This is why they are suggesting using their lies about what happened to Toni…to do something that will prevent finding the evidence that will prove them guilty of murdering Toni beyond a reasonable doubt!

PLEASE…before you do what they are supporting / asking / or suggesting …ask them if those two officers who stopped Toni would be willing to take a polygraph/lie detector test. If they say yes…do it and if they say no…what I have shared is true and further confirmation would be a lie detector test. Ask them.

Commentary

Even as it took 3 days for KCPD/NKCPD to come clean with the truth that NKCPD had stopped Toni Anderson for the purpose of creating the lies about her disappearing etc…so it takes 5 days for them to “identify” her body during which time they can finalize the upcoming autopsy report using the time to share more lies about her death etc.

They saw all the media reports…did they not? They knew it was their rogue NKCPD officers who stopped her….did they not? But they waited for 3 days to say they stopped her. Then after her last text…confirming she was stopped by them again…the plans of lies and deception were released through the cowardly local media who were more then willing to be “information traffickers” and pimps of lies..

According to KCPD Toni GPS had gone dead BEFORE she sent her last “OMG…just just stopped again” text. Interesting timing huh? And right after her last text…her phone goes immediately dead and not one communication from her ever again. But later her phone is found “alive” and there is a “ping” in the Parkville area. For me this means that some how some way contrary to the “Staged Story Line” of her phone forever being dead…she somehow was able to get rid of her phone and possibly during a chase by the TWO cops who could not find it. KCPD did not release the ping info!

Before the autopsy…KCPD says within a day of Toni’s body being identified…they say they found a bruise on her knee “conveniently” located right were the GPS was located and the story line was that possibly Toni did it when getting in the car by accident (or intentionally was another spin) or someone else when she was at the Quick Trip but at the same time…KCPD did the “it’s a ongoing investigation” excuse to prevent the release of the QT video which might show if she did it or someone else as well as showing Toni being followed by the TWO NKCPD cops her stopped her the first time.

This streaming of lies scenario was purposely designed to cause confusion and speculation in the media as well as for allowing her to be stigmatized with lies along with her family and boyfriend.d.

All “suspects” including Pete Sanchez Jr. were questioned and nothing. Accusations saying he was a drug addict..did it…or they ran off etc…plus the Toni’s father being tagged with lies etc. continued until she was found and and during all of this…KCPD was saying “Missing and No Foul Play” as well as “No signs of trauma or a struggle” while continuing to use the Missouri Sunshine Law to release information about what they did and when.

Fact is only the NKCPD officers knew of a place that would make her “vanish in thin air” before DAY BREAK! How do you get a car to sink fast? You keep one passenger window open…you smash in the wind-shield and you take your fat over weight body and JUMP ON THE ROOF because 300  or more pounds of a NKCPD fat body (like one of two in a video of a NKCPD cop shooting a dog) frantically jumping up and down on the roof a car will  expedite the sinking of that car….especially with a dead body in it. If Toni was driving around as KCPD and others said…it would of been daylight by then or close and the last thing the murderers wanted to happen was to be seen. They were on a time line!

Now say…”We will not release the dash cams because this is a ONGOING INVESTIGATION!

KCPD continuously and intentionally to shut down any and all information about a “Missing No Foul Play” case of a woman who they “had no idea what happened or where she went…just vanished in thin air”so when the “cell phone ping” information was released and NOT BY KCPD…they all of a sudden announced their searching of that general area.

I do not believe they expected for Toni to be found. Her being found obviously caught them off guard. In a live on sight interview KCPD said “We have searched that SAME SPOT  that Team Watters Sonar did. KCPD did find a trace of Toni…not one bleep on the radar whereas Team Watters found her almost immediately upon arrival which for me says…KCPD did NOT want to find her because they they were the ones that put her right where Team Watters Sonar found her.

I am not going to go over this further other then saying…that Toni Anderson did not get lost…did commit suicide, was not drunk or using drugs and for sure…she did not try to make a U turn and slide down a icy boat ramp that did not have a steep enough grade that would have prevented her from getting out. I saw that ramp…no way even if icy would her car end up speeding 40 mph on a 100 foot boat ramp. No…she was murdered and buried there as I have in more detail discussed in the KCPD/NKCPD Murdered Toni Anderson Blog.

Important Blog on Toni Anderson https://richardboydenreport.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/toni-anderson-murdered-by-corrupt-lying-and-complicit-kansas-city-police-department/

 

 

 

Toni Anderson Murdered By TWO Rogue North Kansas City Police Department Officers

UPDATE 8/15/2017 Blog on pending law suit by Mrs. Anderson. Questions her attorneys need to ask. If they don’t…then they are in collusion. If they do and LE does not answer…then say GUILTY OF MURDER!

https://richardboydenreport.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/attorneys-investigating-the-death-of-toni-anderson-need-to-ask-these-questions/

UPDATE: 7/28/2017

My last blog on Toni Anderson and why!

Why The FBI “Snuffed” Toni Anderson Using Their “Protected” Drug Importer And Rogue NKCPD “Dealers” And “Sex Traffickers”!

https://richardboydenreport.wordpress.com/2017/07/28/why-the-fbi-snuffed-toni-anderson-using-their-protected-drug-importer-and-rogue-nkcpd-dealers-and-sex-traffickers/

Me in the Nam…1 1/2 tours. O311 “Grunt”/rifleman. 1st Battalion 1st Marines. I-Corp. 100 % documented including 100% Agent Orange “systemic heart disease” disability documented. I dare ANYONE challenge me to my face and “threaten to kill me” like the friend of the Justice For Toni Anderson page and their “mascot no snitch bitch whore’ for Bill Ficken and NKCPD Mary Ward. She has been “paid” by NKCPD attorney’s to slander me using the LIES of a Bill Bunting who is a sick filthy vile pervert and “androgynous he/she” sodomite  friend of the Justice for Toni Anderson ALSO! They ALL have gone out of their way to hide the truth about Bill Ficken and NKCPD because they are “Wards Family”!

July 15 Update!

Toni Anderson was murdered because she “saw something” and needed to be “taken care of”.

The something is DRUGS! Big time!

 

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and indoor

Image may contain: 1 person

Rusty May…AKA Charles Russell Hopkins IS the major player in her abduction and death! Suffice it to say…May was working with and still does…the cartels to bring drugs into this country using the importing of “machinery parts”. Cocaine from Guatamala and heroin from the middle east. FBI agents had the dirt on him but all of a sudden were told to “leave it alone’! He has a free pass and get out of jail card ONLY in the “realms of time”!

Toni somehow got caught up in this and either saw something or was asked to partake of something and said no… but in either case Toni became a threat. That is the reason why she was “drugged”at Chrome and told to “gather yourself” by Ficken…May’s buddy orchestrated what happened to Toni.

She was NOT drunk or high on cocaine. She was DRUGGED either at Chrome or by May/Hopkins. May is documented to be there at the QT in his RED CADILLAC, So are at least 3 NKCP SUV’s and not by coincidence! They ALL were there to make sure Toni was no longer a liability to their “network”…Ficken, Kimmel, Romine and especially FBI boy Major Kevin Freeman who was a major player in all of this and they all knew May and worked with him to deal with Toni Anderson.

Alonzo Washington/KC Crime Fighter knows this. KCPD cops know this. The FBI knows this. Comey knew this. This is why Forte “retired”…he knew this too as well as former FBI Special Agent in Charge in KC..Eric Jackson. THEY ALL KNEW THIS.

Rusty May somehow screwed up. He was told to “take care of YOUR problem” by his bosses and with the help of his “drug buddies” in the NKCPD…”they did”! Cash from one side of the Missouri River to the other to all the right “pockets” equals a cover-up of the abduction and murder of Toni Anderson.

Don’t worry folks…The Justice For Toni Anderson Facebook page is working hard to protect May and NKCPD because the “admins” including Alissa Cordova know about May as does Mary Ward because it is HER FAMILY that is the NKCPD drug dealers and the ones guilty with May…including ALL THE ATTORNEY’S I HAVE NAMED!

End of story. No more needs to be said except THIS. Toni Anderson will ONLY get Justice when each of those involved in what happened to her and those protecting them meet God upon their DEATH and He then drop ships them into HELL!

Related image

 

https://richardboydenreport.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/more-nkcpd-rogue-cops-involved-in-the-abduction-and-murder-of-toni-anderson-and-protected-by-the-fbi-2/

Image result for rep ken wilson

Here is THE COP who introduced THE BILL that was passed to protect CORRUPT MURDERING COPS! Guess where his district is? Say Platte County AND…direct connections to the FBI even! Say Ken Wilson!

A Kansas City-area Republican is sponsoring a bill that would set limits on when police camera footage is public record in Missouri.

The bill would block access to body camera recordings shot in homes, hospitals and schools unless the investigation is closed and someone in the video requests it.

“My biggest concern was footage that’s captured on a body camera when an officer is called to a situation inside someone’s home. That’s a privacy issue that’s protected by the Fourth Amendment,” said Rep. Ken Wilson, the bill’s sponsor. “Anything that’s out in the public, you have no expectation of privacy there, I mean everybody’s got a video camera on a phone anymore. I don’t really care about that. But in a home, I just think we have to be careful about something that’s in a home.”

Depending on age and circumstance, a family member, guardian or lawyer may also be able to obtain the footage. But they won’t be able to disclose its contents or post the video online without giving other civilians present in the footage time to file a court order to stop the disclosure.

Wilson, who is a retired police chief from Smithville, thinks some Missouri police departments are holding off on adopting body cameras out of concern.”

The next Podcast/Blog radio program with updates on the murder of Toni Anderson. Thursday night 9 central.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/boyden-report-radio-program/2017/03/31/updates-on-the-murder-of-toni-anderson-by-two-rogue-north-kansas-city-cops

Related image

This information about Toni Anderson has been submitted to Senate Judiciary Committee and Senator Grassley who is following my Twitter and this story as well as Congressman Gowdy who I contact and for 6 years was a federal prosecutorg since it is obvious by now the Kansas City office of the FBI has continues to NOT investigate the NKCP/KCPD collusion and cover-up of the murder of Toni Anderson at the hands of North Kansas City Police officers which makes the local FBI COMPLICIT in the cover-up and murder of Toni Anderson. (see below FBI CORRUPTION links).

Image result for excessive force independence cop prison

Independence Police Officer officer Timothy Runnels was sentenced Wednesday to 4 years in prison.

THANKS TO DASH CAM RECORDING!

NO WONDER NKCPD WILL NOT RELEASE DID NOT RELEASE AND NEVER WILL THEIR DASH CAM RECORDINGS OF THEIR INTERACTION WITH TONI ANDERSON!

U.S. Attorney Tammy Dickinson.  “His use of excessive force violated both the public’s trust and his oath to uphold the law.  Police officers are not above the law and will be held accountable when they violate the civil rights of the citizens they are sworn to protect and serve.”

“The defendant abused his authority as a law enforcement officer by depriving a minor of his constitutional rights and causing bodily harm,” said Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Vanita Gupta.  “While the majority of law enforcement safeguards our communities with fidelity, the department will continue to vigorously investigate and prosecute officers who violate their oath by using excessive force.”

I would say Toni Anderson’s civil rights were violated when she suffered extreme “bodily harm” say MURDER by the TWO domestic terrorists wearing the uniforms of a “domestic terrorist organization” DBA  North Kansas City Police Department.

Related image

What we have here is in my opinion one of the most grievous and intentional cover-ups of the murder of a innocent human being and citizen of the United States of America which cover-up begins at the hands of TWO North Kansas City Police officers who murdered Toni Anderson and ends up on the desk of FBI Director James Comey!

Image result for north kansas city police department

Image result for blood murderers on hands

Me personally…I do believe in a God who will punish the murderers of innocents. I suggest anyone reading this scripture also read the information “Masonic Brotherhood Of Blue” and note that in “their oaths’ they swear to their “god” Lucifer and each other to protect one another no matter what crime they are guilty of including MURDER!

Almighty God (Isaiah 59:3-8) Condemning the Lucifer Worshipping “Masonic Brotherhood In Blue” Of The Murder of Toni Anderson and the curse placed upon the murderers and those complicit with in the cover-up of which curse will remain on their souls upon their death right into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone where they will be with their father the Devil…”The Liar and Murderer From The Beginning”!

For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.

None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.

They hatch cockatrice’ eggs, and weave the spider’s web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.

Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands.

Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.

The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.

Image result for toni anderson text

Toni Anderson Found 3/10/2017   “No Foul Play” per KCPD. Truth is used again by KCPD when she is found dead in her car.

“AGAIN” is her being stopped by the SAME TWO North Kansas City Police Officers never to be heard from again! TWO OFFICERS is documented in a recording with a KCPD/NKCP dispatcher. At least TWO would be needed to subdue a target and worse…like moving a car quickly with her dead in it under the cover of darkness to a “dump her dead body in her care” safe place that only those guilty would know about.

It  should be MOST IMPORTANT to any and all that from the beginning when Toni was announced missing in the local KC media that IMMEDIATELY in concert the KCPD LIED and stated no Law Enforcement stopped Toni.

3 days later they went public saying NKCPD stopped her. The 3 days allowed them to prepare the script discussed below that is full of lies and contradictions.

The KCPD from the time Toni went missing to being found dead in her car has REFUSED to respond and release to the public, Pete Sanchez Sr. per “petition” signed by her friends the following requests using as an excuse over and over this case is still a “ongoing investigation” with the Missouri Sunshine Law as a “back up” which law was written and put into place by former cop and Missouri Representative Ken Wilson. “Birds of a feather flock together”…meaning this law was constructed by a fellow “Brother In Blue” to protect CRIMINAL COPS WHO MURDER! The use of the Missouri Sunshine Law from the beginning to the end as well as “this is an ongoing investigation” benefits only the GUILTY COPS involved in her disappearance and murder!

  1. Release dash cam recordings of the SUV with TWO officers from the time of the first stop though the end of their shift.
  2. Release THEIR GPS information which would identity their locations and time during their shift.
  3. Release their cell phone “ping tracking” information and phone calls during their shift and 72 hours after.
  4. Release any and all VIDEO recordings that they locked down including the Quick Trip.
  5. Give the TWO officers a independent polygraph test as well as nyy and all duty officers and supervisors including the NKCPD Chief a independent polygraph test.

Withholding that information is the reason that I believe without a doubt Toni Anderson was murdered by the TWO NKCPD officers who stopped her. All “suspects” have been cleared. No evidence of “foul play” leads me to believe there is only one source left to investigate for the FOUL PLAY that murdered Toni and put her in the Missouri River are the last known individuals that she said stopped her.

It needs to be pointed out that in the script prepared by KCPD full of lies included two important and necessary ones to establish a perspective leaving out totally NKCP involvement.

  1. KCPD lied about her cell phone going off right after leaving QT. Truth is her phone stayed “live” into the next day and the “ping” from the phone was found by an outside source to put her in the Parkville area where the search for her refocused. The KCPD knew this but LIED because they did not want that information to be known.
  2. It is on a independent video she was followed by the SAME NKCPD SUV that stopped her the first time which KCPD never acknowledged.

Image result for north kansas city police department

                          Complicit in the murder of Toni Anderson NKCPD Chief Steve Beamer said nothing.

“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”Revelation 21:8

Image result for toni anderson car

Toni’s car did not have an accident as some said. It was immediately towed away to prevent any media photos. The story that was released after 2 days of waiting to pull her out was that “She drove into the Missouri River while making a U turn while in a state of confusion and depression because she was “stopped again”

Related imageIt

Before you read what I share below, I ask you to  watch video and read what Sgt. Ben Caldwell of the Kansas City Police Department states as fact about what happened to Toni.  On the video NOT from the KCPD watch Toni leaving the Quick Trip being followed by THE SAME SUV that stopped her and then her text “OMG just just stopped again” the SECOND TIME never to be heard from again.

Caldwell is a pathological complicit in Toni’s murder “Brother in Blue” liar about her GPS, CELL PHONE and her “LAST TEXT” among other things. KCPD not only immediately upon announcing NKCPD stopped her (after 3 days of lying saying they didn’t) locked down all information about her GPS, CELL PHONE (lied about location of last ping/time of “deactivation) Quick Trip video and “others”.

She was found NOT by KCPD but by Team Watters Sonar a God sent company (KCPD lied about searching the SAME area). They immediately beguiled the Toni’s parents to start making “funeral arrangements” AKA No Foul Play, No Signs of Struggle, No Signs of Trauma, All Her Clothes On  (Just a bruise on knee that disconnected her GPS!) because KCPD wanted to eliminate the possibility of a second autopsy and of course CREMATION would do that which is what the Anderson’s did!

The Kansas City Police Department told FOX 4 they have not found evidence to suggest foul play was involved. (No Foul play was the official and never changing position of the KCPD about Toni. Remember they lied for 3 days stating no LE stopped her. Then after preparing their script…they said NKCPD cops stopped her. No foul play was also the last statement made when she was found AKA “no signs of trauma, physical struggle, clothes on…just a convenient bruise located exactly where Toni disengaged her GPS at the QT)

Toni’s father said the mounting evidence leaves little hope that his 20-year-old daughter will ever return home.

“They said based on clothing, from what we understand, they have encouraged us to begin making arrangements at this point.”

Cops Who Murder Innocents…Example NKCPD Cops

KCPD and the FBI are guilty of presenting false evidence

False evidence, fabricated evidence, forged evidence or tainted evidence is information created or obtained illegally, to sway the verdict in a court case. Falsified evidence could be created by either side in a case (including the police/prosecution in a criminal case), or by someone sympathetic to either side. Misleading by suppressing evidence can also be considered a form of false evidence (by omission), however, in some cases, suppressed evidence is excluded because it cannot be proved the accused was aware of the items found or of their location. The analysis of evidence (forensic evidence) may also be forged if the person doing the forensic work finds it easier to fabricate evidence and test results than to perform the actual work involved. Parallel construction is a form of false evidence in which the evidence is truthful but its origins are untruthfully described, at times in order to avoid evidence being excluded as inadmissible due to unlawful means of procurement such as an unlawful search.

Police corruption is a form of police misconduct in which law enforcement officers end up breaking their political contract and abuse their power for personal or departmental gain. This type of corruption can involve only one officer, or it can involve a group of officers in a coordinated effort. Internal police corruption is a challenge to public trust, cohesion of departmental policies, human rights and legal violations involving serious consequences. Police corruption can take many forms.

Image result for richard boyden images

Based upon new information made available etc…I periodically update this page. I may appear redundant but it is because of the time line. I ask for your patience and that you will not judge this information as being invalid or without merit because of my obvious weaknesses as a 70 year old former Marine.

Image result for fbi agent

FBI Director James Comey’s Direct Involvement In The Cover-up The Murder of Toni Anderson

Yes…their can be corrupt, lying, raping, murdering and complicit in drug trafficking FBI Agents who in the case of Toni Anderson have followed the orders of their boss James Comey to “stand down” on her murder because she was murdered by TWO NKCPD COPS!

Image result for darlene novinger fbi drugs bush

Darlene Novinger Who I Interviewed 2 Times

Anyone heard of Darlene Novinger? Of course not but I interviewed her. Murdered by the FBI/CIA collective of criminals for exposing corruption within law enforcement and judicial branches at all levels. What got her murdered was when she refused to stay silent about George and Zeb Bush and their drug use.

Image result for vicki weaver fbi sniper head shot

Does Vicki Weaver ring a bell? Innocent mother murdered

Related image

Lon Horiuchi by FBI sniper …head shot…holding her baby in her arms! So covering up the murder of Toni Anderson is programmed in the FBI’s spiritual DNA.

UPDATED 3/26/2017 I have added to this page all the other blogs connected those who are involved in the cover-up of the MURDER of Toni Anderson plus a link to the autopsy commentary and a very important statement by Ton’s boyfriend Pete Sanchez Jr. who refused to believe the KCPD LIES!

Blogs with additional information connected to Toni Anderson being murdered etc.

https://richardboydenreport.wordpress.com/2017/03/14/the-coming-toni-anderson-autopsy-report-will-be-fabricated-to-protect-her-murderers/

https://richardboydenreport.wordpress.com/2017/03/16/why-kcpd-took-5-days-to-identify-toni-anderson-wants-her-cremated-and-no-second-autopsy/

Related image

Toni Anderson’s boyfriend grieves her loss, casts skepticism on investigation into her disappearance

https://richardboydenreport.wordpress.com/2017/03/14/nkcpd-officers-violently-assault-a-womans-daughter-in-10/2016

https://richardboydenreport.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/african-american-kcpd-police-chief-darryl-forte-gets-500k-for-covering-up-murder-of-euro-american-toni-anderson/

Also I have started a blog radio program.Radio programs about Toni Anderson http://www.blogtalkradio.com/boyden-report-blog-radio-program

Image result for parents toni anderson

Mother of Toni sharing lies told her by the cops.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/34724154/…search-in-area

PARKVILLE, MO (KCTV) – Toni Anderson’s body was found inside her car when it was pulled from the Missouri River, her mother confirmed to KCTV5 News on Sunday.
The family is still waiting on an autopsy to be completed, but the body in the car has been easily identified as that of Toni Anderson because of the condition the body was in.
The car was found on Wednesday, but could not be removed from the river until later because of a need for divers.
The car was three-quarters of the way filled with silt and the family was told that the car probably would not have been found if it had taken another week to find it. Anderson’s car was found behind Lincoln Navigator, the first car that was found in the river that day.

They believe Toni got turned around and frazzled after being pulled over by an officer and ended up in Parkville where she pulled into the park. There, she drove onto a boat launch that was icy and her car slid into the river. The window of the car was down and her seatbelt was off. Despite being a good swimmer, the water and current would have made it too difficult for her to escape the vehicle. All her belongings were found inside the car and she was fully clothed. She was not injured, outside of a bruise they think came from the GPS device in her car.

She will be cremated once the autopsy is finished, the family said, and they plan to hold a church service in Wichita.

Coverage about the discovery of her car in the Missouri River near Platte Landing Park is below.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local…138088153.html

I am sorry to say but I believe the KCPD has “coached the mother and father” of Toni Anderson. “CREMATIONS” are always “suggested” by the guilty so as to hide any and all evidence that would incriminate them…and Pete Sanchez Sr. has asked for a second autopsy for that very reason and unfortunately…what is being said by Toni’s father in mother are almost “word for word” from the script KCPD has written from the beginning and shared to protect those guilty among their own who I believe murdered their beloved daughter.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Anderson,

First my heart felt condolences over the loss of your beloved daughter.

I have to say this…in all respect…that you are believing liars who I believe are complicit in what happened to Toni and who don’t want you to know the truth. They have lied to you from the very beginning taking almost 3 days to come clean that THEY were the ones that stopped Toni the first time and she said OH MY GOD…JUST JUST STOPPED AGAIN! Was she lying…making that up only to never be heard from again by you, friends and the man she loved…Pete Sanchez Jr.?

They have continuously lied to protect the guilty in their ranks by refusing to share dash cam info etc. etc. (See below in blog) using the “protect guilty of crimes by police” Missouri Sunshine Law…with no releasing of any information about those officers…yes…TWO AS STATED BY A KCPD DISPATCHER to a friend of Toni’s who recorded that conversation when she called and asked that question. KCPD has hidden this information from you, the media and the public…say LIED! Two officers can do what ONE CAN’T!

And now…timing wise of two months from her disappearance…to her being found dead in her car…that dash cam video Pete Sanchez Sr. and son petitioned for might “no longer exist”!

KCPD is now saying Toni’s body showed NO SIGN OF A STRUGGLE, TRAUMA and of course NO FOUL PLAY …oh really? Is that a “Freudian slip”? Or are they making sure that you, the media, her friends and the public believe their lies?

But they did say…their was a “bruise” on her knee which just happened to be exactly where her knee hit and deactivated the GPS unit in her car….this according to their waiting THREE DAYS PLAN attributing  to Toni their planned scenario of her hitting and disconnecting her GPS with her bruised knee at QT but made sure the QT video was not made viewable to the public from then to this day using the Missouri Sunshine Law reason “still an open investigation” LIE to protect THEM!

And of course…by coincidence but for them needed…that Toni’s phone went dead right after her last “still alive” text. And they did not release the PARKVILLE PING info because that came from another source. They said her phone went dead right after she left Quick Trip. Are you going to believe these planners of deception and lies right up to her “NO FOUL PLAY” ending?

Of course they are going to say making U TURN and she ending up in a area she has never been to before, in the dark in her car with an open window and that her slid into the Missouri River and I ask…”HOW FAST” did it slide given the grade and angle….5 mph…10…50?

No way she did not have time to jump out. There was not even a “bruise” on her head from being knocked out if she tried…NOT ONE MARK except on her knee and everything she owned so neatly placed in her car…not moved…not missing out the “open window” and Toni not wearing a seat belt. The open window was needed to SINK the car.

They were on a darkness to daylight time-line…hoping no one would see this. THAT IS WHY 2 OFFICERS WERE INVOLVED…NOT JUST ONE AS REPORTED BY KCPD! One officer could not of done this alone! They may have even had help.

Get ready for the KCPD “toxicology report” which may be another spin used by them to say that your daughter was a drug user or drunk and therefore she was therefore incapacitated and unable to get out of her car and/or that she was at the the park for a drug meet up with someone she never met.

How NOT convenient for Team Watters Sonar Search and Recovery to find Toni in 2 hours upon arrival.  I believe KCPD lied when they said they searched the same spot and did not find her. I believe they did not search the same spot.

Thank God for Team Watters Sonar for exposing the cover-up of KCPD for had it not been for them…you NEVER would of found your daughter.

The KCPD “Blue Line” of the Brotherhood exists to protect the guilty of one another within their ranks. They swear to their “god” to lie in any and all cases including MURDER! It is called the Fraternal Order of the Brotherhood of Lucifer…who is the liar and murderer from the beginning and those guilty of murder who believe the “Liar and Murderer” from the beginning believing that they can get away with murder in the realms of time just as did Cain when he believed the lie that he could murder his brother and get away with it.

Toni knows what happened and why and by who and yes as she now resides in the presence of God healed and knowing that she and you will see her again. But for the guilty…her blood is crying out from the ground for justice and for the guilty….know this…the justice of Almighty God will claim YOU upon “your death” as being responsible for her MURDER when YOU enter the realms of eternity and that is written in the words of the Eternal Judge of All…Jesus Christ. He calls your punishment “The Lake and Fire and Brimstone” where YOU will be with your father the Devil.

Again Mr. and Mrs. Anderson…my sincere heart felt condolences.

One last thing…why have you not asked for an outside investigation instead of believing those who have controlled every piece of information about what happened to your daughter BY THEM? And the dash cams, GPS info and a POLYGRAPH test for the TWO officers?

Richard Boyden.

And here we have the main KCPD media Kansas City TV TROLL JOSH HELMUTH who feared asking the most important questions from the very beginning…and still won’t now because he has to do what he must in order to keep his job…kind of like those in Nazi Germany who said nothing while smoke and ashes engulfed their communities…

Liz Anderson sent me the following message last night. Did not want me to report until now. Says Toni Anderson died in car accident.

 

The Anderson family statement that was fed to them by the murderers or their daughter

See comments at bottom of page from very insightful and intelligent sceptics and friends of Toni Anderson…tearing to pieces the “criminal logic” of the organization that has lied and perverted the truth from the very beginning about their complicity in what happened to Toni Anderson…NOT an accident or suicide by the way…say MURDER.

Image result for timeline toni anderson missing

3/11/2017

INTRODUCTION: From the beginning KCPD has said Toni Anderson was just a “missing person and no foul play”. Now that she has been found…and BEFORE the autopsy…they are still saying “NO FOUL PLAY”! Only those in control of all of her tracking information and any and all cams.videos police and private (including Toni being stopped 2 times) either refuse to release or have privately lied about, withheld and or “snuffed” using the Missouri Sunshine Law (created to protect and hide criminal cops like these) would continue to say NO FOUL PLAY! KCPD controls all Information about her her body found in her car, the autopsy, her car (which was towed rather then put on a “flat bed” etc. which I discuss below, would continue to say “No Foul Play” because until proven otherwise…I say THEY ARE THE FOUL PLAY and the FBI is in full agreement AND IF I AM WRONG…THEN GOD WILL BE MY JUDGE but for now…no way am I going to believe the KCPD “coached lies”

 

Related image   Image result for timeline toni anderson missing

When I saw the news about Toni’s car being found…my soul wept uncontrollable tears with cries I know were heard by Toni, the hosts of heaven and Almighty God. I could feel her presence and her love for all of YOU who love her and especially her mother and father who have endured this LE planned and orchestrated premeditated fiasco of lies and diversions including and with the complicity of the FBI that has protected the guilty of those who took the life of their only daughter.

I took it upon myself to call the KCPD detective about Toni missing and stated to him that there was an individual on her FB page that might be looked at as a person of interest. I was immediately informed by that detective that a police officer had in fact stopped her. He would not tell me which department. I then called each TV station and told them and only “Nick” from KCTV5 not only laughed at me but hung up on me!

I contacted Josh Helmuth from from KSHB 41 Action news and shared with him what I felt in my gut might have happened to her and by who. I also was informed by one of Toni’s very good and close friends that she had called and recorded a conversation with a KCPD dispatcher who told her that TWO OFFICERS were involved in the “first stop” and not one as KCPD has said over and over to the media and public.

I called again and asked other questions including the “dash cam” of the officers being released and they said no because this is an open investigation i.e. “missing person and no foul play”. Later a “petition” was submitted to the Gladstone City Hall office by Pete Sanchez and then to the NKCPD demanding the “dash cams” of the officers in the SUV that was involved in the first stop and NKCPD refused then and still does to release those dash cam videos using the “Missouri Sunshine Law” to protect them and hide any and all information that might point to them as being responsible for stopping her…not just once…but two times per Toni’s text. The cam information should also include the complete “shift time” dash cam recordings of that one NKCPD unit. It is not known nor has it been released if those officers called their stop of Toni into the dispatcher.

One thing for sure…NKCPD and KCPD lied for 3 days about whether or not any KCPD officers stopped Toni Anderson.

Here is one the primary KCPD liar and “spin master of “… Kansas City Police Sgt. Benjamin Caldwell…who has made sure every possible angle and individual that might have had something to do with what happened to Toni and never mentions that there were TWO officers involved by saying “”the officer” involved was “questioned and cleared. Notice how he DIVERTS attention from the “OMG I am being stopped again…”!.

Expert and propaganda KCPD expert Sgt. Benjamin Caldwell.

“She got into her car and somehow the GPS tracking device became disconnected,” said Caldwell.

NOW THERE IS BRUISE ON HER KNEE!

Police don’t know if it simply malfunctioned, if Toni possibly disabled it herself, or if somebody else may have done it when she went to the cashier to pay for the gas.

“But I do know that when she started her car the GPS is no longer transmitting on her car,” said Sgt. Caldwell.

Sgt. Caldwell says phone records and this surveillance tape would ultimately show that Toni was still at the gas station when she sent the text. He says he doesn’t believe Toni Anderson was pulled over a second time. He says Toni’s text saying she was being pulled over again referred to the fact she’d been stopped by cops on several occasions prior to that night.

“Contextually speaking, Toni had a history of getting traffic tickets and getting pulled over by police officers,” said Sgt. Caldwell.

WHAT CALDWELL IS SAYING IS THAT TONI ANDERSON DID ALL OF THIS ON PURPOSE, DISCONNECTED HER GPS AND HER CELL PHONE AND IN THE PROCESS INTENTIONALLY LIED TO HER BEST FRIEND (AS WELL KNOWING WHAT THIS WOULD DO TO HER PARENTS) WHEN SHE SENT THE LAST TEXT…THIS BEING THE VERY LAST  COMMUNICATION IN HER LIFE TO CAUSE THE PAIN AND TRAUMA TO HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS…yes…Caldwell has revealed to everyone this “dark side” of the now murdered Toni Anderson.

It is also important to note that Caldwell in the interview failed to say “where” Toni was to meet her friend  per the interview with him!

Oh wait..it was near the boat dock on the Missouri River near Parkville!

 

Image result for timeline toni anderson missing

I firmly believed from the time they announced their involvement to this day…that they were involved in and are therefore guilty directly and or with “help” in the stopping and abducting of Toni and subsequently murdering her. I will forever believe this until evidence proves otherwise and in spite of the attacks I have been targeted with when I shared what my gut said…calling it “propaganda” and worse.

Image result for capt; stacy graves kcpd

I believe that the KCPD was caught off guard when she was found as noted in the interview . They had publicly announced over and over that they had searched the VERY SPOT she was found by plane, patrols, air and WATER SONAR! In a KCTV5 interview…the female version of KCPD’s Goebbels to replace Darin Snapp…Capt. Stacy Graves in so many words tried to make it sound like KCPD was responsible for bringing in Team Watters Sonar Search and Recovery. Another LIE!

Team Watters Sonar Search and Recovery

Team Watters Sonar was contacted by Mr. Anderson asking if we would be interested in coming to KC, MO to help look for his missing daughter Toni Anderson. we said yes we would be more than happy to help him out but we had to have approval from the Law Enforcement. Upon getting approval from LE we immediately loaded up and left for KC. After arriving in town we began using our side scan sonar and we are sad to report that we located MS Anderson’s vehicle. Remains were found inside the vehicle and they are pending positive ID.

Team Watters would like to express our heartfelt sympathy to Toni’s family and friends,
Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers at this most difficult time.
Team Watters would like to Thank KCPD and all the agencies that help in this recovery.
A special Thank You to the Missouri Highway Patrol Dive Team who worked tirelessly for us to recover MS Andersons vehicle from the water.

KCPD was only INFORMED that this company was going to search the SAME EXACT AREA KCPD Graves had said KCPD “searched tirelessly” by land, water, air and SONAR. It was Toni’s father who hired this company.

My take on this…is that KCPD knew exactly where Toni’s car was from the beginning because “their own” were involved in what happened to Toni…and that they did their best to make sure she and her car would not be found. Keep in mind…only those who knew this area knew where a good place to hide a car would be with the limited time-line” for her car to get to where it did and as KCPD said earlier…”Toni was unfamiliar with the area”. There is a question as to whether or not her car was “placed” near the boat ramp “later” but Graves said “no” which means that it could of been. That is why KCPD having control of the car now allows them to “fix the facts” as to when it entered the water.

If Toni and her car were placed in the river within a hour or two at the most before daylight…then we are NOT talking about a lot of time for the perps…say SHIFT TIME AND DARKNESS! If Toni was driving around as some have said and in a area she was not familiar with for “how long” according to the KCPD trolls…she would have been seen during “daylight” by someone given this area is frequented by runners and “dog owners”…think about that because the COPS DID.

Not one sighting of Ton’s car after her LAST TEXT! NCKPD officers or their “friends” had to be QUICK…AKA…Where can they get rid of her and her car…THE BOAT RAMP! Remember that NKCPD cops DO KNOW the area…even if they officially don’t patrol it.

From the time Toni was “missing / no foul play”  KCPD public announcements have not changed including after finding her car. Simultaneously KCPD has also synchronized their official position with their continual REFUSAL to release any and all information about the TWO OFFICERS who stopped her and this being documented in a RECORDED BY ONE OF HER FRIENDS WITH A KCPD DISPATCHER during which the dispatcher confirmed that the “one officer” scenario is a LIE by NKCPD/KCPD. This would make sense given it would take “TWO OFFICERS” to subdue her and move her car from “2d stop” to where they took her and car to be pushed in the river.

Not only that…in most any and all missing persons cases…most ALL LE involved IMMEDIATELY release any and all information about the missing person…cams…suspects…etc etc etc…but NOT with the case of Toni Anderson and KCPD! Not one piece of information have they released. The “ping information” did not come from KCPD/NKCPD which ping information allowed for Toni and her car to be found!

Image result for timeline toni anderson missing

Another “spin” that KCPD might officially release is that Toni had an accident after she left QT. If you look at Toni’s car…it shows no damage from a “accident”that could of resulted from slipping off Hwy 9 on a icy roads…as one KCPD troll said. It can be said though…that from that so called accident area of where Toni’s car went into the river…that for sure…it could not and did not flow “backwards” against the current from “place of accident” theory to the boat ramp area where found.

It is obvious that the damage to her car is not the result of an accident but from pulling it UPSIDE down out of the Missouri river over rocks and or getting her body removed…say the broken glass and wind shield and dented door and roof. There is no front end damage and even the drivers side mirror is intact when if her car rolled in a hypothetical accident…that would be damaged or gone.

Image result for timeline toni anderson missing

In all of the “theories” of what happened to Toni…there has been a concerted effort by the media and the police to ignore,  denigrate, misinterpret and outright deny what Tony texted about being stopped AGAIN AFTER SHE WAS STOPPED THE FIRST TIME.

This is why immediately KCPD put a lock down on QT video cam so as to hide this fact about NKCPD officers following Toni out of QT. This information came from a video cam from a business across the street from QT. QT told me that KCPD had “legally” stopped QT from releasing their video to family or the media.

KCPD also put a lock down on her GPS. The insurance company could not release any information about when this happened or possibly where and I believe KCPD LIED when they implied that “Toni did it” when they said it happened at QT!

KCPD also “locked down” the cell phone PING INFO from the beginning too…keep that in mind…the very same KCPD/NKCPD who said they had no knowledge of her being stopped for 3 days.

The latest TROLL PIMPED LIE is that Toni herself “unplugged” her GPS herself AT QT!…that she intentionally took the time to open the panel in her car to disengage it or did it later…as if she had this plan kill herself or to vanish out of thin air and according to some…take the thousands in collected “go fund money” with her boyfriend Pete Sanchez Jr. and move elsewhere…or the “parents” were crooks working with Toni…or that she had a “sugar daddy” according to some Planet of the Apes Phd  in crime solving…and the endless “trash talk” of others like TransToniKC who is suffering from a “sexual identity crisis” and lives in his mothers basement watching “androgynous” porn for self medication and self administered therapy. Sorry…just had to vent and clear up the “propaganda” of others about Toni…right Mr. Senior?

It is contradictory to the “KCPD trolls/suicide pimpers” (See Below) that Toni’s cell phone remained on while her GPS was turned off if  she did not want to be “found/tracked”. Her leaving her phone on is not a smart move if one is suicidal and does not want to be found by ANYONE!

My take on the phone is that Toni in the physical confrontation with her murderers “ran” and or lost it or it was left on because she was able to throw it and it wasn’t found by her attackers. And because it was still on…the PINGING of her phone was instrumental in getting a proximate location where she was at when she was murdered and her car pushed in the river.Just remember…there is LIMITED TIME to do what they did to Toni Anderson…say SHIFT TIME and DARKNESS! The car and Toni had to disappear quickly.

Lets talk about NKCPD dash cams. No dash cams of the first stop or their “on duty dash cam records” released. There is a record of all dash cam activity including “turning off” the cams. Also there may be body cams if a part of their department. Both should be released.

In talking with FORD…and noticing when I was on one search effort for Toni…the NKCPD has the latest LE SUV’s which according to the Ford Rep…have installed the latest sophisticated “GPS tracking information” that identifies and locates and is on record of where ANY vehicle is at any time during any shift. Releasing this information would accurately identify the location of where those TWO OFFICERS in the one SUV were at.

Also…the QT cam video would/could possibly show how or who “disabled” her GPS unit at this most convenient time if a “stranger” reached in and did that. Note though…that in the beginning of her “missing” that LE said they would not release her GPS LOCATION INFO but later…it was “disabled” for some strange reason. (Kind of like “she appeared lost”…needed directions to the QT which was a LIE.

YOU-TUBE VIDEO FROM A WOMAN WHO LEFT QT AND TRAVELLED TO THE BOAT RAMP WHERE TONI WAS FOUND. TOOK JUST OVER 12 MINUTES. EXCELLENT COMMENTARY. NOT A PERFECT VIDEO BUT FROM THE HEART OF A WOMAN WHO CARED ABOUT TONI ENOUGH TO DO THIS.

Now the “Damage Control” for the murderers of Toni Anderson…I would like to introduce you to the LingDetectiveTroll COP AKA  “AceDetective” spawning LIES about Toni having a “mental condition” and that “they” said she was driving around all over…

Read these “spins” about Toni which include “accident and suicide” which obviously lets the NKCPD off the hook. They came off of THIS SITE.

“POKEY”

I made this map of the search area after watching the special. When the detective was asked where the last ping was, he said “9 Highway Corrider.” Note, however, that it appears she turns off 9 Highway, staying as close as possible to the river. There are some roads that head toward the river, and I suspect she explored a few of them.

We were told she just seemed to be driving around. Looking at the search area, it really looks like she drove back and forth trying to find a way down to the river. Not sure why she drove past the parks at first, though. Why else would the search area look this way? She must have driven those highways (9-Highway and NW River Road).”

Current direction makes it impossible for her car to float “against it”..

Another CopTroll “Pokey” pimping cover NKCPD lies!

Quote Originally Posted by heartgoesout View Post

Per the pictures Pokey posted, Pokey confirmed that he/she believe the accident happened on Rt 9 (see her exact picture) and floated against the current of the Missouri river and ended up where they found it today. I asked the precise question and it was confidently answered.

Respectfully, I don’t not believe a car can float any distance against a current.

AND THE “TONI SUFFERED FROM A MENTAL PROBLEM” which could very well be the “official position according to AceDetective

AceDetective is offlineRegistered User Join Date Jul 2016 Posts 676

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetectiveView Post
Perhaps I’ll do a full write up tonight, but here’s a wild theory that explains everything: Perhaps Toni was experiencing a personal crisis and wanted to drive into the river. It would explain the seemingly semi-random driving. It would explain the apparent trip down 26th toward the river. And two parks just south of Parkville have boat ramps. The only difficulty with this theory is that she would have had to have tossed the phone at some point, because it wouldn’t work under water.
 

Well, I have to say, I kinda gave up this forum in part because I was the only person who felt this was a psych issue. It is amazing to me all the theories that just aren’t backed up by the facts. This was a psych issue.

She drove there on purpose. It is so obvious. After watching the Rick Hansen special, and seeing the search area, I became absolutely convinced that she drove into the water. Look at the search area. It’s like she’s trying to access the water. I totally believe she went down W 26 to try get to the river. It makes no sense with the highway there, but it is really the only reason I can think of for her to be there.

And now we have this.

I’m including my quote, because we now know the likely answer to the “difficulty.” She apparently drove back and forth for some time before finally finding her way down to the river.

Possibly schizophrenia.”

This makes sense when you take the 3 days to come clean…hide all information that could help locate a “missing woman…no foul play” using the SUNSHINE LAW to protect your involvement in her murder. Just fabricate a lie..call it suicide…end of story!

Wow. It sure seems people can interpret things differently…

I so no collision damage to that vehicle whatsoever. The front bumper is intact. It was rolled into the water, or driven in at low speed. When a vehicle first goes into the water, it floats. It is like a leaky boat. Eventually it sinks and ended up where it was. It is pulled out of the water upside down, so it looks like the current turned it over. Damage to the vehicle is because it was upside down.

It is my opinion that the vehicle was purposely driven into the water at low speed. I am 100% convinced this was a suicide.”

 

Confirmation Tony was followed by the same NKCPD officer. In the link in blue…a Sgt. Maxwell presents the LIES of KCPD in detail.

Kansas City woman vanishes after early-morning traffic stop; phone, GPS deactivated

And as Toni leaves the gas station in video to get back on the highway known as the Route 9 Corridor, you can see the cop who’d pulled her over continue to follow her until she is out of view of surveillance camera.

As for the upcoming autopsy report…I believe that it will be an extension of the “NO FOUL PLAY” official version of what happened to Toni…which means…Toni did not die as a result of a “homicide” and her cause of death will be attributed to “natural causes”…drowning…or even “suicide” given that is the latest spin by KCPD trollers who are spinning this LIE…that Toni had mental problems…and that she drowned as a result of “killing herself”.

ANDDDDD interestingly enough… there are others who agree with the KILLER COPS possibility…and I say PROBABILITY!

ANDDDDDD I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AT ALL….A LIE SPAWNED BY THE DEVIL HIMSELF!

WHY THE KCPD DASH CAM WAS NOT RELEASED…SAY ROUGE COP…SAY PROTECTED ROUGE MURDERING COPS!

Our PD vehicles were upgraded about 5 years ago to have the GPS integrated into vehicle. It depends on how old the departments radio’s and equipment are. They had dashcam at illegal lane change made by Toni, it would be recorded. But, if he did not call it in, or flip the lights there is a chance that moment may not be retrievable by now as it has been such a long period of time. I do not know anyone at that department to verify equipment but I do have a good friend in Lenexa at PD I can ask. The Police department does not have to release dash cam video and won’t from what Other officers at different PD’s have said. My gut has always said that this had to do with the people (dealer) she was supposed to meet up with. I really feel like your CI scenario or her meet up went sideways somehow. If this officer is / was a suspect at all, they would have another agency take over the investigation and he would have been placed on admin leave during this investigation. It would have been all over the news. I’m still not completely disregarding this theory by any means, just stating what would have happened if he were in question at all by dept. Also, I would think if they have dash cam they would have very up to date equipment in their vehicles. I haven’t seen their equipment, that is an assumption based upon dash cam, and area. Thx

Thank you for saying this. I don’t know who originally brought up the CI/Snitch angle, and I remember being skeptical at first, but then after researching thought it fit in more ways than anything… including an accident. Mostly because of all the sketchiness by LE and everyone around the case. It felt to me as if everyone was being deceptive and they all had different motives for that possibly

I think it’s horrible if dashcam footage is not something that sticks around for at least 6 months. I agree that there should be a good reason to view it, but imo, this is the exact type of situation where it would seem to be useful to dispel rumors etc. thus… I believe there is deception at play.

So am I correct that with the GPS integrated vehicle, there would be record of their whereabouts at any given time during their shift? Do you know how detailed the data is and how long that is stored?
COMMENTS FROM THIS SITE AGREEING THAT TONI DID NOT DIE AS THE KCPD SAID AND HER MOTHER BELIEVES THEIR LIES!

Pete Sr has asked Toni’s parents to request a second autopsy and many from the Facebook group are willing to pay for it.

They also made the great point that the boat launch is very long, at an odd angle, and has the rumble stripping on it which would prevent sliding. So her sliding down the boat ramp while trying to do a u-turn when there is a parking lot right around the corner just doesn’t seem plausible to me.

I found this article regarding the KCMO Coroner’s Office. It was common knowledge when I lived there that if a death did not SCREAM homicide it was determined to be anything else…or undetermined.

JMO

“After deputies found a young woman dead in her van with a trash bag over her head, the Jackson County Medical Examiner’s Office called the death a suicide.
Ten days later, a man confessed to killing her.
After bicyclists spotted a woman’s half-naked, bleach-covered body along a Northland road with a red mark across her neck, the medical examiner’s office ruled the death an overdose.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local…#storylink=cpy

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local…protocols.html

sophie taylor is offlineRegistered User Join DateJan 2017

This case could not be not anything other than suicide or homicide. I feel the accident conclusion is a gift to the parents who can live with a comfortable falsehood. They could never in a million years accurately conclude this an accident so quickly. It’s impossible.

-All video footage should be demanded in order to make sure the cop or third/mystery car did not follow Toni.

The footage being described is Toni leaving the traffic stop, not the gas station. This is apparently a slight of hand. A subliminal message, if you will.

All three cars turn right, (which is south) a direction she could not possibly have gone according to Police saying she went to the QT immediately after. Her turning south is also consistent with where she told the officer she intended to go.

-The big problem is she failed to drive directly (east) across the street to fill her tank.

-The cop car applies its brakes as Toni pulls away, but we don’t know about the mystery car. If that car followed Toni, then foul play is likely involved. THE ACTION BEGINS AROUND 3:15.

-The cops, media, and anyone interested in this case can only ignore these facts. It is a catch 22. She didn’t go to the gas station and didn’t drive north after the traffic stop.

-Toni, only could have gotten gas before the traffic stop that we see, which could suggest she was stopped before 4:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels53View Post

Body in Missouri River was missing Toni Anderson, mother says police told her

Liz Anderson said the body was identified from clothing Toni Anderson was last seen wearing.

“There was no foul play, “Anderson said. “I’m so grateful for that.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local…#storylink=cpy

I feel for her for losing her daughter, but doesnt she flip flop on what happened to her daughter? does the police or some have her ear, so to speak? i would have wanted to wait until the autopsy was finished and then i would have one done by an outsider.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaHView Post
Except for the fact that person is STILL out there.
And you’re right, we probably won’t.

I agree with you . I have a gut feeling there is more to it and too political for us to know. If they were stating she was driving at a high speed, lost control and plunged into the lake I could accept that. Turning into a boat launch without any connection we know of and submerging and drowning… nope. I am an experienced kayaker, sailor and have launched many of boats. Launches don’t drop that quickly. There are small schools of fish reported around the launch on the fishing site ( that is not loading). It’s not a deep launch…

If launches were easily mistaken as a road there would be a “whole lotta” drunk fisherman at the bottom of many lakes!

I’ll just say this. This is one of the only cases I can recall where the details from LE (or someone) about the case seemed to change as realities were exposed.

1. She didn’t get pulled over — scrutiny and cell phone proof — ok, she got pulled over, we were unaware.
2. She got pulled over at 9:40 — bank information from family gives concrete time for her at QT — ok, she got pulled over at 4:25 — our bad…
3. Her phone was disconnected at 9:30 pm – car is found submerged and it becomes obvious it could only be active if not in that car — err.. 9:30pm disconnection time was bad information all along.

How were her belongings in her car with the window down? The didn’t float out???

Exactly my thoughts. Why would she have her window down when it was so cold in the middle of the night? Also, how could the body and belongings remain in the vehicle when fully submerged in water? Also, if the current of the water was enough to have possibly moved the car along somewhat, how would her possessions remain in the vehicle? This is all so unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpinkView Post
Why was her window down? Why didn’t she at least try to exit the car through the open window? Why would her mother think Toni was freaked out after getting pulled over? I would think that interaction was the least stressful of any of her previous interactions with LE.

Unless she there was enough impact to injure her (and thus deploy the airbag), I just don’t understand how she didn’t have time to get out of the car. Regardless of whether she went in front or back end first. The car didn’t sink in 10 seconds.

Yeah I don’t understand either how a bruise was mentioned but body had to be identified by the clothing.

“The family is still waiting on an autopsy to be completed, but the body in the car has been easily identified as that of Toni Anderson because of the condition the body was in.”

http://www.kctv5.com/story/34724154/…search-in-area

All sounds fishy to me. JMHo. Moo and all that. Bruise on her knee?????

eta:  She was not injured

Ashley Arnold‏ @AshleyKCTV5

At this time, they believe Toni got turned around and ended up at the park, was on the [icy] boat launch and slid into the water @KCTV5

It still seems extremely unlikely that she just got “turned around.” Getting onto that boat launch would take a very deliberate effort. Who on earth would make a hairpin turn down a hill toward a river on purpose when there were other much clearer, less treacherous options for turning around within feet? I don’t buy it for a minute. And that park doesn’t seem to be the kind of place you would just happen to stumble upon. Who would go so far off of a well-marked highway into the dark if they had become lost? Do you think we will ever learn why she was north/northwest of the city that night in the first place?

Plus, the car window was open which I would think would negate some of the preservation of the cabin. Also I’m surprised that with an open window + unbuckled, they found the remains in the car as opposed to separate. Not a ME either but I wonder if these signs point to that she was submerged more recently.

Why was her window down? Why didn’t she at least try to exit the car through the open window? Why would her mother think Toni was freaked out after getting pulled over? I would think that interaction was the least stressful of any of her previous interactions with LE.

yes open window plus seatbelt off makes me scratch my head at her still being in the car.

Taking a moment to think about this and Liz’s statements. I too find this hard to believe. I am not sure why I can’t just let this explanation finalize this for me. I see where her mother is coming from. I just don’t think Toni entered that park on accident. Especially after looking at the people and comments on the River’s FB page. That would be one hell of a coincidence.

Sorry but LE has not released a statement yet. Autopsy so fast? Window open, no seatbelt, all her belongings? I’m not buying it.

FOOTNOTE:

Because of my work exposing the murderers of Toni Anderson among other women as well as rapists and pedophiles…there are those who have gone out of their way to discredit my work by jacketing me with lies.

One such animated and owned by Satan himself soul is William R. Bunting who has family members in prison who raped/sexually molested children. Bunting as a consummate pathological lying Satanist about me and states emphatically that not only do women deserve to be raped by his hero’s such as Bill Cosby but they should ask for more when being raped! He calls them the “C” word and sent me texts that women like Toni Anderson deserve to be murdered.

For over a year he and my x-wife have cyber stalked me as well as targeted me with death threats along with those of their friends they align themselves with who I have documented as murderers, rapists and pedophiles. Bunting and wife Karen Sue Bunting do not want the truth about what happened to Toni Anderson to be known.

Just felt led to give everyone a heads up as he started a new “William R. Bunting” Facebook account for the purpose of continuing to discredit and denigrate  me on behalf of the NKCPD, KCPD and the FBI who he represents. Thank you. Richard Boyden 3/24.2017

The FBI Must Investigate Toni Anderson’s Disappearance And The North Kansas City Police Department Direct Connection

July 15 Update!

Toni Anderson was murdered because she “saw something” and needed to be “taken care of”.

The something is DRUGS! Big time!

 

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and indoor

Image may contain: 1 person

Rusty May…AKA Charles Russell Hopkins IS the major player in her abduction and death! Suffice it to say…May was working with and still does…the cartels to bring drugs into this country using the importing of “machinery parts”. Cocaine from Guatamala and heroin from the middle east. FBI agents had the dirt on him but all of a sudden were told to “leave it alone’! He has a free pass and get out of jail card ONLY in the “realms of time”!

Toni somehow got caught up in this and either saw something or was asked to partake of something and said no… but in either case Toni became a threat. That is the reason why she was “drugged”at Chrome and told to “gather yourself” by Ficken…May’s buddy orchestrated what happened to Toni.

She was NOT drunk or high on cocaine. She was DRUGGED either at Chrome or by May/Hopkins. May is documented to be there at the QT in his RED CADILLAC, So are at least 3 NKCP SUV’s and not by coincidence! They ALL were there to make sure Toni was no longer a liability to their “network”…Ficken, Kimmel, Romine and especially FBI boy Major Kevin Freeman who was a major player in all of this and they all knew May and worked with him to deal with Toni Anderson.

Alonzo Washington/KC Crime Fighter knows this. KCPD cops know this. The FBI knows this. Comey knew this. This is why Forte “retired”…he knew this too as well as former FBI Special Agent in Charge in KC..Eric Jackson. THEY ALL KNEW THIS.

Rusty May somehow screwed up. He was told to “take care of YOUR problem” by his bosses and with the help of his “drug buddies” in the NKCPD…”they did”! Cash from one side of the Missouri River to the other to all the right “pockets” equals a cover-up of the abduction and murder of Toni Anderson.

Don’t worry folks…The Justice For Toni Anderson Facebook page is working hard to protect May and NKCPD because the “admins” including Alissa Cordova know about May as does Mary Ward because it is HER FAMILY that is the NKCPD drug dealers and the ones guilty with May…including ALL THE ATTORNEY’S I HAVE NAMED!

End of story. No more needs to be said except THIS. Toni Anderson will ONLY get Justice when each of those involved in what happened to her and those protecting them meet God upon their DEATH and He then drop ships them into HELL!

Related image

HERE IS THE NUMBER TO A KANSAS CITY FBI AGENT. CONTINUAL SILENCE ON THEIR SILENCE IS COMPLICITY IN THE MURDER OF TONI ANDERSON…END OF STORY!

816 920 2147

Updated with Toni Anderson Being Found Dead…I Believe MURDERED!

https://richardboydenreport.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/toni-anderson-murdered-by-corrupt-lying-and-complicit-kansas-city-police-department/

Notice: I am starting a radio program on 3/20/2o17 at 9 pm Central time. The below link goes to my first and short intro program and learning how the Blog Talk Radio format works.  When on air before…I was one of the most listened to Talk Show Hosts in the KC area.

And yes…I will be talking about what happened to Toni Anderson

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/boyden-report-blog-radio-program/2017/03/05/boyden-report-radio-program-hosted-by-richard-boyden

UPDATE 3.14.17

But they won’t and their silence is COMPLICITY but given their history of corruption this is understandable because if they can murder a innocent mother holding her baby…they for sure won’t care about a innocent young woman being murdered by North Kansas Police Department Officers!

Seems the FBI is NOT going to investigate the NKCPD involvement in MURDERING Toni Anderson and this is fine with me because from what I know and have reported as well as revealed about the FBI when a radio talk show host…their spiritual DNA gravitates toward siding and protecting liars, murderers and pedophiles when “they” are a part of the “circle of law enforcement” including big names in high places like the Clinton’s and Bushes as examples.

I named a FBI agent working with CARTELS using Montana as a pipeline DOCUMENTED! Then there is the FBI agent who murdered in cold blood a mother holding her child with a HEAD SHOT not to mention his connection to the intentional burning to death of women and children. I also covered the FBI cover-up of the what FBI operative Darlene Novinger reported naming GW Bush and his and families cocaine connection to cartels. After she went public her husband was murdered and then she was using “cancer bio weaponry”.

Dead bodies galore and the FBI helped hide the truth…say Clintons as one example. How about Oklahoma City…the truth about the bombing of as documented by retired Air Force General Ben Partin.

The FBI forever protected a pedophile named BUSH!

And there is FBI working with cartels who are bringing drugs on the Lakota Dakota and Nakota Reservations in South Dakota and other reservations throughout the country.

Then there is the FBI covering up murders and protecting serial rapists like Russell Means and making sure that the 12 murdered and buried bodies by the American Indian Movement at Wounded Knee in 1973 remain  hidden there including Black Civil Rights worker Perry Ray Robinson Jr. who worked with Martin Luther King and they knew because the FBI Agent in Charge at Wounded Knee Joseph Trimbach was there when this happened and the FBI said and did nothing! (But they weep and wail about their 2 murdered agents!)

Connect Wounded Knee to South Dakota Senator James Abourezk and his working with AIM and the later rape and murder of First Nations Woman Annie Mae Aquash who KNEW that the American Indian Movement was in fact a FED OPERATION protected by the FBI and the “Syrian Sioux” as documented on my blog.

In other words…the chances of the FBI going after the NKCPD in the case of Toni Anderson is next to nothing because their spiritual DNA is inherited from the Liar and Murderer from the beginning  even their father the Devil…just like the North Kansas City Police Department and Kansas City Police Department.”

You reading female FBI agent who never called me back as promised?

Image result for FBI expose police corruption

Related image

If they don’t…this perfect crime will never be solved let alone her being found.

Finally after 3 calls to “screeners”, a real deal FBI agent responded to my questions about NKCPD and the lies and inconsistencies  pertaining to Toni Anderson being missing. I received the call at 4:50 PM on 1/26/17 from a female agent who I asked to call me back in 10 minutes so I could talk in private plus finishing a meal.

She did not call back as promised and has not returned any of my calls to her which when I think about it…makes sense because the FBI and in particular female agents that I have talked to in the past…have a very pompous and condescending attitude toward us “bottom feeders”.

I am convinced and I should not be alone in this…that ONLY if the FBI investigates the NKCPD is there any hope of finding out what happened to Anderson.

The family of Toni Anderson as well as her friends should DEMAND that NKCPD be investigated by the FBI and if NKCPD is “clean”…then they would want to be investigated for that reason alone.

HERE IS THE NUMBER TO THE KANSAS CITY FEMALE FBI AGENT.

816 920 2147

If the FBI does not do this…then the FBI is complicit in whatever happened to her by the NKCPD officers and they are as guiltyof the MURDER of Toni Anderson as the North Kansas City Police officers. If I am proven wrong then “show me” and I will be the first to apologize.

As the family said…they believe that “Foul Play” was involved and that their daughter was “abducted” while the the cops say “No Foul Play and just Missing”! Interesting and self incriminating on the cops part!

Am I missing something?

%d bloggers like this: