· “The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts.”
Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b
· “The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the dog more than the non-Jew.”
Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30.
· “Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form”.
Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855
· “A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal”.
Coschen hamischpat 405.
· “The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs”.
Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b.
· “Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human”.
Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b.
· “If you eat with a Gentile, it is the same as eating with a dog”.
Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b.
· “If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: “God will replace ‘your loss’, just as if one of his oxen or asses had died”.
Jore dea 377, 1.
· “Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals”.
Talmud Sanhedrin 74b.
· “It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile”.
Sepher ikkarim III c 25.
· “It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah”.
Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5.
· “A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands”.
Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b.
· “Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God”.
Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772.
· “If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there”.
Moed Kattan 17a.
· “Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell”.
· “If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed”.
· “A Jew need not pay a gentile (“Cuthean”) the wages owed him for work”.
· “If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite…the payment is to be in full”.
Baba Kamma 37b.
· “If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile (“heathen”) it does not have to be returned”.
Baba Mezia 24a . (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).
· “God will not spare a Jew who “marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean…(a non-Jew, usually a Christian)”.
· “When a Jew murders a gentile (“Cuthean”), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep”.
Sanhedrin 57a .
· The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has “exposed their money to Israel”.
Baba Kamma 37b.
· “Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile”.
Baba Kamma 113a.
· “All gentile children are animals”.
· “Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth”.
Abodah Zarah 36b.
· “Gentiles prefer sex with cows”.
Abodah Zarah 22a-22b .
· “Jesus’ mother was a whore: “She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters”.
Sanhedrin 106a. Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the “uncensored” text of the Talmud it is written that “Jesus mother, “Miriam the hairdresser,” had sex with many men”.
· A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: “Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was? –He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old.”
Horrible Blasphemies Against Jesus Christ
While it is the standard disinformation practice of apologists for the Talmud to deny that it contains any scurrilous references to Jesus Christ, certain Orthodox Jewish organizations are more forthcoming and admit that the Talmud not only mentions Jesus but also disparages him (as a sorcerer and a demented sex freak). These orthodox Jewish organizations make this admission perhaps out of the belief that Jewish supremacy is so well established in the modern world that they need not concern themselves with adverse reactions.
For example, on the website of the Orthodox Jewish Hasidic Lubavitch group–one of the largest in the world–we find the following statement, complete with Talmudic citations:
“The Talmud (Babylonian edition) records other sins of ‘Jesus the Nazarene’:
1) He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic, led Jews astray into idolatry, and were sponsored by foreign, gentile powers for the purpose of subverting Jewish worship (Sanhedrin 43a).
2) He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone (a brick is mentioned), was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness, and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b; Sotah 47a).
3) He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh, which is also explicitly banned in the Bible (Shabbos 104b).
[Note: we have printed and preserved a hard copy of this statement from the Lubavitch”Noah’s Covenant Website,” as it appeared on their website at http://www.noahide.com on June 20, 2000, in the event that denials are later issued and the statement itself suppressed].
Let us examine further some of these anti-Christ Talmud passages:
· Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in “hot excrement.”
Sanhedrin 43a. Says Jesus (“Yeshu” and in Soncino footnote #6, Yeshu “the Nazarene”) was executed because he practiced sorcery: “It is taught that on the eve of Passover Jesus was hung, and forty days before this the proclamation was made: Jesus is to be stoned to death because he has practiced sorcery and has lured the people to idolatry…He was an enticer and of such thou shalt not pity or condone”.
· Kallah 51a.”The elders were once sitting in the gate when two young lads passed by; one covered his head and the other uncovered his head. Of him who uncovered his head Rabbi Eliezer remarked that he is a bastard. Rabbi Joshua remarked that he is the son of a niddah (a child conceived during a woman’s menstrual period, i.e., “filth”). Rabbi Akiba said that he is both a bastard and a son of a niddah.
“They said, ‘What induced you to contradict the opinion of your colleagues?’ He replied, “I will prove it concerning him.” He went to the lad’s mother and found her sitting in the market selling beans.
“He said to her, ‘My daughter, if you will answer the question I will put to you, I will bring you to the world to come.’ (eternal life). She said to him, ‘Swear it to me.’
“Rabbi Akiba, taking the oath with his lips but annulling it in his heart, said to her, ‘What is the status of your son?’ She replied, ‘When I entered the bridal chamber I was niddah (menstruating) and my husband kept away from me; but my best man had intercourse with me and this son was born to me.’ Consequently the child was both a bastard and the son of a niddah.
“It was declared, ‘. Blessed be the God of Israel Who Revealed His Secret to Rabbi Akiba…”
In addition to the theme that God rewards clever liars, the preceding Talmud discussion is actually about Jesus Christ (the bastard boy who “uncovered his head” and was conceived in the filth of menstruation). The boy’s adulterous mother in this Talmud story is the mother of Christ, Blessed Mary (called Miriam and sometimes, Miriam the hairdresser, in the Talmud).
· “The Editio Princeps of the complete Code of Talmudic Law, Maimonides’ Mishneh Torah — replete not only with the most offensive precepts against all Gentiles but also with explicit attacks on Christianity and oon Jesus (after whose name the author adds piously, ‘May the name of the wicked perish’)… –Dr. Israel Shahak, Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21.
· “The Talmud contains a few explicit references to Jesus…These references are certainly not complimentary…There seems little doubt that the account of the execution of Jesus on the eve of Passover does refer to the Christian Jesus…The passage in which Jesus’ punishment in hell is described also seems to refer to the Christian Jesus. It is a piece of anti-Christian polemic dating from the post-70 CE period…” –Hyam Maccoby, Judaism on Trial, pp. 26-27.
· “According to the Talmud, Jesus was executed by a proper rabbinical court for idolatry, inciting other Jews to idolatry, and contempt of rabbinical authority. All classical Jewish sources which mention his execution are quite happy to take responsibility for it; in the talmudic account the Romans are not even mentioned.
· “The more popular accounts–which were nevertheless taken quite seriously–such as the notorious Toldot Yeshu are even worse, for in addition to the aboove crimes they accuse him of witchcraft. The very name ‘Jesus’ was for Jews a symbol of all that is abominable and this popular tradition still persists…
· “The Hebrew form of the name Jesus–Yeshu–was interpreted as an acronym for the curse, ‘may his name and memory be wiped out,’ which is used as an extreme formm of abuse. In fact, anti-zionist Orthodox Jews (such as Neturey Qarta) sometimes refer to Herzl as ‘Herzl Jesus’ and I have found in religious zionist writings expressions such as “Nasser Jesus” and more recently ‘Arafat Jesus.” –Dr. Israel Shahak, Jewish History, Jewish Religion, pp. 97- 98, 118.
Talmud Attacks Christians and Christian Books
Rosh Hashanah 17a. Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.
Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament (“uncanonical books”) will have no portion in the world to come.
Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.
Dr. Israel Shahak of Hebrew University reports that the Israelis burned hundreds of New Testament Bibles in occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).
Sick and Insane Teachings of the Talmud
· “To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix with honey and eat it”.
Gittin 69a .
· “The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given”.
· “States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden”.
· “Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations”.
· “A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years “and a day” old) “.
· “A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old”.
· “When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing.”
· “A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest”.
· “States that there is not a whore in the world that the Talmudic sage Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with. On one of his whorehouse romps, Rabbi Eleazar leanred that there was one particular prostitute residing in a whorehouse near the sea, who would receive a bag of money for her services. He took a bag of money and went to her, crossing seven rivers to do so. During their intercourse the prostitute farted. After this the whore told Rabbi Eleazar: “Just as this gas will never return to my anus, Rabbi Eleazar will never get to heaven.”
Abodah Zarah 17a.
· “States that no rabbi can ever go to hell”.
· “A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate”.
Baba Mezia 59b.
· The Rabbis taught: “On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic.”
· To heal the disease of pleurisy (“catarrh”) a Jew should “take the excrement of a white dog and knead it with balsam, but if he can possibly avoid it he should not eat the dog’s excrement as it loosens the limbs.”
· “It is forbidden for dogs, women or palm trees to pass between two men, nor may others walk between dogs, women or palm trees. Special dangers are involved if the women are menstruating or sitting at a crossroads”.
· “A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave”.
Tall Tales of a Roman Holocaust
Here are two early “Holocaust” tales from the Talmud:
l Gittin 57b. Claims that four billion Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar.
l Gittin 58a claims that 16 million Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans. (Ancient demography indicates that there were not 16 million Jews in the entire world at that time, much less 16 million Jewish children or four billion Jews). (These numbers are gross exaggerations.)
A Revealing Admission
Abodah Zarah 70a. The question was asked of the rabbi whether wine stolen in Pumbeditha might be used or if it was defiled, due to the fact that the thieves might have been gentiles (a gentile touching wine would make the wine unclean). The rabbi says not to worry, that the wine is permissible for Jewish use because the majority of the thieves in Pumbeditha, the place where the wine was stolen, are Jews. (Also cf. Gemara Rosh Hashanah 25b).
Erubin 21b. “Rabbi Akiba said to him, “Give me some water to wash my hands.”
“It will not suffice for drinking,” the other complained, “will it suffice for washing your hands?”
“What can I do?’ the former replied, “when for neglecting the words of the Rabbis one deserves death? It is better that I myself should die than that I transgress against the opinion of my colleagues.” [This is the ritual hand washing condemned by Jesus in Matthew 15: 1-9].
Genocide Advocated by the Talmud
o Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog (“Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed”).
o This passage is from the original Hebrew of the Babylonian Talmud as quoted by the 1907 Jewish Encyclopedia, published by Funk and Wagnalls and compiled by Isidore Singer, under the entry, “Gentile,” (p. 617).
o This original Talmud passage has been concealed in translation. The Jewish Encyclopedia states that, “…in the various versions the reading has been altered, ‘The best among the Egyptians’ being generally substituted.” In the Soncino version: “the best of the heathens” (Minor Tractates, Soferim 41a-b].
o Israelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage to the grave of Simon ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the extermination of non-Jews. (Jewish Press, June 9, 1989, p. 56B).
o On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Brooklyn Rabbi Meir Kahane, who told CBS News that his teaching that Arabs are “dogs” is derived “from the Talmud.” (CBS 60 Minutes, “Kahane”).
o University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein’s philosophy: “They believe it’s God’s will that they commit violence against goyim, a Hebrew term for non-Jews.” (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).
o Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, “We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing.” (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).
o Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, “One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail.” (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).
Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews are not Human
o The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals, and specifically dehumanizes Gentiles as not being descendants of Adam. Here are some of the Talmud passages which relate to this topic.
o Kerithoth 6b: Uses of Oil of Anointing. “Our Rabbis have taught: He who pours the oil of anointing over cattle or vessels is not guilty; if over gentiles (goyim) or the dead, he is not guilty. The law relating to cattle and vessels is right, for it is written: “Upon the flesh of man (Adam), shall it not be poured (Exodus 30:32]); and cattle and vessels are not man (Adam).
o “Also with regard to the dead, [it is plausible] that he is exempt, since after death one is called corpse and not a man (Adam). But why is one exempt in the case of gentiles (goyim); are they not in the category of man (Adam)? No, it is written: ‘And ye my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, are man” (Adam); [Ezekiel 34:31]: Ye are called man (Adam) but gentiles (goyim) are not called man (Adam).”
o In the preceding passage, the rabbis are discussing the portion of the Mosaic law which forbids applying the holy oil to men.
The Talmud states that it is not a sin to apply the holy oil to Gentiles, because Gentiles are not human beings (i.e. are not of Adam).
o Another example from tractate Yebamoth 61a: “It was taught: And so did R. Simeon ben Yohai state (61a) that the graves of gentiles (goyim) do not impart levitical uncleanness by an ohel [standing or bending over a grave], for it is said, ‘And ye my sheep the sheep of my pasture, are men (Adam), [Ezekiel 34:31]; you are called men (Adam) but the idolaters are not called men (Adam).”
o The Old Testament Mosaic law states that touching a human corpse or the grave of a human imparts uncleanness to those who touch it. But the Talmud teaches that if a Jew touches the grave of a Gentile, the Jew is not rendered unclean, since Gentiles are not human (not of Adam).
o From Baba Mezia 114b: “”A Jewish priest was standing in a graveyard. When asked why he was standing there in apparent violation of the Mosaic Law, he replied that it was permissible, since the law only prohibits Jews from coming into contact with the graves of humans (Adamites), and he was standing in a gentile graveyard. For it has been taught by Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: ‘the graves of gentiles [goyim] do not defile. For it is written, ‘And ye my flock, the flock of my pastures, are men (Adam)’ (Ezekiel 34:31); only ye are designated men (Adam).”
o Ezekiel 34:31 is the alleged Biblical proof text repeatedly cited in the preceding three Talmud passages. But Ezekiel 34:31 does not in fact support the Talmudic notion that only Israelites are human. What these rabbinical, anti-Gentile racists and ideologues have done in asserting the preceding absurdities about Gentiles is distort an Old Testament passage in order to justify their bigotry.
o In Berakoth 58a the Talmud uses Ezekiel 23:20 as proof of the sub-human status of gentiles. It also teaches that anyone (even a Jewish man) who reveals this Talmudic teaching about non-Jews deserves death, since revealing it makes Gentiles wrathful and causes the repression of Judaism.
o The Talmudic citation of this scripture from Ezekiel as a “proof-text” is specious, since the passage does not prove that Gentiles are animals. The passage from Ezekiel only says that some Egyptians had large genital organs and copious emissions. This does not in any way prove or even connote that the Egyptians being referred to in the Bible were considered animals. Once again, the Talmud has falsified the Bible by means of distorted interpretation.
o Other Talmud passages which expound on Ezekiel 23:20 in this racist fashion are: Arakin 19b, Berakoth 25b, Niddah 45a, Shabbath 150a, Yebamoth 98a. Moreover, the original text of Sanhedrin 37a applies God’s approval only to the saving of Jewish lives (cf. the Hesronot Ha-shas, Cracow, 1894).
“Israel’s chief rabbi Yosef Obadia declared publicly in 2012 that non-Jews were created for the sole purpose of serving Jews. In other words, we non-Jews must serve as their servants and slaves. That is actually happening since no one dares speak out against the “masters”, or criticize their wrongdoings, and their control over what we can say or write or do about their mischief.
That rabid rabbi also said that one Jewish fingernail is worth 10,000 Arab lives, and that would include women, children, and babies.
No one else would dare say such things and get away with it but Jews have that privilege as the “masters” over non-Jews?
I can criticize the questionable and wrongful actions and behavior of my own government but I cannot do the same vis-à-vis Israel? Have the Jews with the help of their radical extremist Christian fundamentalist supporters made London, Munich, Paris, and Washington Israeli occupied territories as they did in Jerusalem and the West Bank of Palestine? And we do nothing to stop them? Oy vay! as the Jews say.