richardboydenreport

Home » Uncategorized » Toni Anderson Murdered By TWO Rogue North Kansas City Police Department Officers

Toni Anderson Murdered By TWO Rogue North Kansas City Police Department Officers

Categories

Over 300,000 views on by 3/23/2017

Radio programs about Toni Anderson http://www.blogtalkradio.com/boyden-report-blog-radio-program

FBI Director James Comey’s Direct Involvement In The Cover-up The Murder of Toni Anderson

Image result for TONI ANDERSON LAST TEXT

UPDATED 3/15/2017 WITH “AUTOPSY” COMMENTARY AND STATEMENTS BY PETE SANCHEZ JR. WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE THE LIES SPAWNED BY KCPD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WOMAN HE LOVED!

https://richardboydenreport.wordpress.com/2017/03/14/the-coming-toni-anderson-autopsy-report-will-be-fabricated-to-protect-her-murderers/

UPDATED 3/14/2017 WITH GRAMMATICAL CORRECTIONS  AND…A COUPLE OF INTERESTING FACTOIDS ABOUT NORTH KANSAS CITY POLICE OFFICERS INCLUDING PETE SANCHEZ JR., BOYFRIEND OF TONI ANDERSON STATING HE DOES NOT BELIEVE THE LIES OF NKCPD/KCPD!

http://fox4kc.com/2017/03/13/toni-andersons-boyfriend-grieves-her-loss-casts-skepticism-on-investigation-into-her-disappearance/

https://richardboydenreport.wordpress.com/2017/03/14/nkcpd-officers-violently-assault-a-womans-daughter-in-10/2016

I apologize…given my age (70) that I am not always “catching errors” that are obvious to others and that includes sentence construction and spelling at times. I hope you understand and don’t disregard and ignore the content of what I have shared. But for those who don’t understand and talk smack to me in the comment section…I do appreciate it and I thank you!

Please read carefully consider what I have written as I have tried to connect the most important dots that connect NKCPD to Toni’s death using “their own actions” of protecting themselves and why and with the help of their “Brothers in Blue” in the KCPD.

I do believe in my heart that  Toni Anderson’s death was not accidental but that she was MURDERED by rogue officers in the North Kansas City Police Department and KCPD leadership knows this. Below there are two parts to this blog…the the blog before Toni Anderson was found and a short commentary after with a letter to her parents as the most recent update.

And I apologize if I have offended anyone with the blunt truth…including Mr. and Mrs. Anderson who I believe are being “decieved” by the Kansas City Police Department as you will see below in their statements matching that of the KCPD…which KCPD would not want a second autopsy for Toni and I am sure are supporting the idea of “cremation” which I have personal experience with when my mother was cremated after suffering burns over 98% of her body…living 3 days and dying.

The difference is my mother was not murdered by murderers and if she was the victim of murder…I would do everything to make sure they were exposed and suffered the justice they deserved which is why I appear being “insensitive” to some….because I do not want the guilty to get away with what they did to Toni Anderson and no one else should and especially her parents.

This is why I have shared what I have in this time that I am aware of is in the time of extreme grief and suffering with my heart felt intent as God is my witness to cause further hurt and pain.

Thank you.

Richard Boyden

richardhboyden@hotmail.com

P.S. BTW…if you google my name you will see a number of slandering liars one of whom states that I was not in the USMC or Nam (I am smart enough to have beguiled the VA to give me $3100 a month for a 100 % Agent Orange disability and was not in the Nam!) His name is William R. Bunting / Bill Bunting who sends me texts glorifying the the rape of women and is a pathological liar. Another is by a White man pretending to be Native…a Lee Whitehorse who is a documented rapist of a Pine Ridge Indian Reservation girl. Both support the American Indian Movement who I have outed as documented murderers, rapists and paedophiles and who Bill Bunting calls his hero’s.

He even said he hopes I end up dead as a result of what I am sharing about Toni Anderson!

Updated 3/13/2017

Image result for north kansas city police department

 

…AND THEY GET AWAY WITH MURDER…”No Foul Play”!

I am sorry to say but I believe the KCPD has “coached the mother and father” of Toni Anderson. “CREMATIONS” are always “suggested” by the guilty so as to hide any and all evidence that would incriminate them…and Pete Sanchez Sr. has asked for a second autopsy for that very reason and unfortunately…what is being said by Toni’s father in mother are almost “word for word” from the script KCPD has written from the beginning and shared to protect those guilty among their own who I believe murdered their beloved daughter.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Anderson,

First my heart felt condolences over the loss of your beloved daughter.

I have to say this…in all respect…that you are believing liars who I believe are complicit in what happened to Toni and who don’t want you to know the truth. They have lied to you from the very beginning taking almost 3 days to come clean that THEY were the ones that stopped Toni the first time and she said OH MY GOD…JUST JUST STOPPED AGAIN! Was she lying…making that up only to never be heard from again by you, friends and the man she loved…Pete Sanchez Jr.?

They have continuously lied to protect the guilty in their ranks by refusing to share dash cam info etc. etc. (See below in blog) using the “protect guilty of crimes by police” Missouri Sunshine Law…with no releasing of any information about those officers…yes…TWO AS STATED BY A KCPD DISPATCHER to a friend of Toni’s who recorded that conversation when she called and asked that question. KCPD has hidden this information from you, the media and the public…say LIED! Two officers can do what ONE CAN’T!

And now…timing wise of two months from her disappearance…that dash cam video Pete Sanchez Sr. and son petitioned for might “no longer exist”!

KCPD is now saying Toni’s body showed NO SIGN OF A STRUGGLE …oh really? Is that a “Freudian slip”?

But they did say…their was a “bruise” on her knee which just happened to be exactly where her knee hit and deactivated the GPS unit in her car….this according to their waiting THREE DAYS PLAN attributing  to Toni their planned scenario of her hitting and disconnecting her GPS with her bruised knee at QT but made sure the QT video was not made viewable to the public from then to this day using the Missouri Sunshine Law reason “still an open investigation” LIE to protect THEM!

And of course…by coincidence but for them needed…that Toni’s phone went dead right after her last “still alive” text. And they did not release the PARKVILLE PING info either so are you going to believe them…these planners of deception and lies right up to her “NO FOUL PLAY” ending?

Of course they are going to say that now the “no communication from Toni time line” is going to include her making U TURN and her car sliding down a boat ramp on ice in a area she has never been to in the dark in her car with an open window and not one sign of getting out of her car as it slid into the Missouri River and I ask…”HOW FAST” did it slide given the grade and angle….5 mph…10…50?

No way she did not have time to jump out. There was not even a “bruise” on her head from being knocked out if she tried…NOT ONE MARK except on her knee and everything she owned so neatly placed in her car…not moved…not missing out the “open window” and Toni not wearing a seat belt.

The open window was needed to SINK the car…as was the “smashing of the roof” by a FAT BODY. And the windshield to also allow water to come in quicker along with the open window!

They were on a darkness to daylight timeline…hoping no one would see this. THAT IS WHY 2 OFFICERS WERE INVOLVED…NOT JUST ONE AS REPORTED BY KCPD! One officer could not of done this alone!

Get ready for the KCPD “toxicology report says” in the autopsy because that could be another spin used by them to say that your daughter was a drug user or drunk and therefore she was possibly incapacitated and unable to get out of her car and that she was at the the park for a drug meet up with someone she never met.

How NOT convenient now for KCPD  given their EXPERT SONAR BOYS and others by air land and sea searched the same area over and over “tirelessly” for Toni but found NOTHING in the very same area that Team Watters Sonar Search and Recovery searched and found her IMMEDIATELY and who YOU contacted.

KCPD did not call them but you did. Neither did they ask for ANY outside help from ANYONE using that technology as KCPD Aufseherinnen Capt. Stacey Graves stated. Just watch her lie and stutter and back peddle with no credible answers because again KCPD got caught in another lie that has exposed their involvement in the MURDER of your daughter.

Thank God for Team Watters for exposing the cover-up of KCPD for had it not been for them…you NEVER would of found your daughter and KCPD was making sure of that!

The KCPD “Blue Line” of the Brotherhood exists to protect the guilty of one another within their ranks. They swear to their “god” to lie in any and all cases including MURDER! It is called the Fraternal Order of the Brotherhood of Lucifer…who is the liar and murderer from the beginning and those guilty of murder who believe the “Liar and Murderer” from the beginning believing that they can get away with murder in the realms of time just as did Cain when he believed the lie that he could murder his brother and get away with it.

Toni knows what happened and why and by who and yes as she now resides in the presence of God healed and knowing that she and you will see her again. But for the guilty…her blood is crying out from the ground for justice and for the guilty….know this…the justice of Almighty God will claim YOU upon “your death” as being responsible for her MURDER when YOU enter the realms of eternity and that is written in the words of the Eternal Judge of All…Jesus Christ. He calls your punishment “The Lake and Fire and Brimstone” where YOU will be with your father the Devil.

Again Mr. and Mrs. Anderson…my sincere heart felt condolences.

One last thing…why have you not asked for an outside investigation instead of believing those who have controlled every piece of information about what happened to your daughter BY THEM? And the dash cams and a POLYGRAPH test for the TWO officers?

Richard Boyden.

And here we have the main KCPD media Kansas City TV TROLL who feared asking the most important questions in the beginning…and still won’t now because he has to do what he must in order to keep his job…kind of like those in Nazi Germany who said nothing while smoke and ashes engulfed their communities…

Liz Anderson sent me the following message last night. Did not want me to report until now. Says Toni Anderson died in car accident.

See comments at bottom of page from very insightful and intelligent sceptics and friends of Toni Anderson…tearing to pieces the “criminal logic” of the organization that has lied and perverted the truth from the very beginning about their complicity in what happened to Toni Anderson…NOT an accident or suicide by the way…say MURDER.

And I also share in my blog the contradictions, lies, and omissions by the NKCPD/KCPD from the very beginning to this day…

Image result for timeline toni anderson missing

3/11/2017

INTRODUCTION: From the beginning KCPD has said Toni Anderson was just a “missing person and no foul play”. Now that she has been found…and BEFORE the autopsy…they are still saying “NO FOUL PLAY”! Only those in control of all of her tracking information and any and all cams.videos police and private (including Toni being stopped 2 times) either refuse to release or have privately lied about, withheld and or “snuffed” using the Missouri Sunshine Law (created to protect and hide criminal cops like these) would continue to say NO FOUL PLAY! KCPD controls all Information about her her body found in her car, the autopsy, her car (which was towed rather then put on a “flat bed” etc. which I discuss below, would continue to say “No Foul Play” because until proven otherwise…I say THEY ARE THE FOUL PLAY and the FBI is in full agreement AND IF I AM WRONG…THEN GOD WILL BE MY JUDGE but for now…no way am I going to believe the KCPD “coached lies”

Richard Boyden

Image result for timeline toni anderson missing

Mr. and Mrs. Anderson…Toni Anderson’s parents

                           Related image   Image result for timeline toni anderson missing

FOREWORD: My deepest condolences to Toni’s mother and father and her boyfriend Pete who loved her deeply and who I met on the second search. When I saw the news about Toni’s car being found…my soul wept uncontrollable tears with cries I know were heard by Toni, the hosts of heaven and Almighty God. I could feel her presence and her love for all of YOU who love her and especially her mother and father who have endured this LE planned and orchestrated premeditated fiasco of lies and diversions including and with the complicity of the FBI that has protected the guilty of those who took the life of their only daughter.

From the time I called the KCPD detective about Toni missing and stated to him that there was an individual on her FB page that might be looked at as a person of interest…that I was immediately informed by that detective that North Kansas City Police Officers had in fact stopped her. I then called each TV station and told them and only “Nick” from KCTV5 not only laughed at me but hung up on me!

I contacted Josh Helmuth from from KSHB 41 Action news and shared with him what I felt in my gut might have happened to her and by who. I also was informed by one of Toni’s very good and close friends that she had called and recorded a conversation with a KCPD dispatcher who told her that TWO OFFICERS were involved in the “first stop” and not one as KCPD has said over and over to the media and public.

I called again and asked other questions including the “dash cam” of the officers being released and they said no because this is an open investigation i.e. “missing person and no foul play”. Later a “petition” was submitted to the Gladstone City Hall office by Pete Sanchez and then to the NKCPD demanding the “dash cams” of the officers in the SUV that was involved in the first stop and NKCPD refused then and still does to release those dash cam videos using the “Missouri Sunshine Law” to protect them and hide any and all information that might point to them as being responsible for stopping her…not just once…but two times per Toni’s text. The cam information should also include the complete “shift time” dash cam recordings of that one NKCPD unit. It is not known nor has it been released if those officers called their stop of Toni into the dispatcher.

One thing for sure…NKCPD and KCPD lied for 3 days about whether or not any KCPD officers stopped Toni Anderson.

Here is one of their trained “spin masters”… Kansas City Police Sgt. Benjamin Caldwell…who in this article who has made sure every possible angle and individual that might have had something to do with what happened to Toni…is discussed while dismissing the TWO officers involved by saying they were “questioned and cleared. Notice how he DIVERTS attention from the “OMG I am being stopped again…” and in the interview…does NOT address this ONCE!.

Expert and divert Kansas City Police Sgt. Benjamin Caldwell.

“She got into her car and somehow the GPS tracking device became disconnected,” said Caldwell.

NOW THERE IS BRUISE ON HER KNEE!

Police don’t know if it simply malfunctioned, if Toni possibly disabled it herself, or if somebody else may have done it when she went to the cashier to pay for the gas.

“But I do know that when she started her car the GPS is no longer transmitting on her car,” said Sgt. Caldwell.

Sgt. Caldwell says phone records and this surveillance tape would ultimately show that Toni was still at the gas station when she sent the text. He says he doesn’t believe Toni Anderson was pulled over a second time. He says Toni’s text saying she was being pulled over again referred to the fact she’d been stopped by cops on several occasions prior to that night.

“Contextually speaking, Toni had a history of getting traffic tickets and getting pulled over by police officers,” said Sgt. Caldwell.

WHAT CALDWELL IS SAYING IS THAT TONI ANDERSON DID ALL OF THIS ON PURPOSE, DISCONNECTED HER GPS AND HER CELL PHONE AND IN THE PROCESS INTENTIONALLY LIED TO HER BEST FRIEND (AS WELL KNOWING WHAT THIS WOULD DO TO HER PARENTS) WHEN SHE SENT THE LAST TEXT…THIS BEING THE VERY LAST  COMMUNICATION IN HER LIFE TO CAUSE THE PAIN AND TRAUMA TO HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS…yes…Caldwell has revealed to everyone this “dark side” of the now murdered Toni Anderson.

It is also important to note that Caldwell in the interview failed to say “where” Toni was to meet her friend  per the interview with him! Oh wait..it was near the boat dock on the Missouri River near Parkville!

 

Image result for timeline toni anderson missing

I firmly believed from the time they announced their involvement to this day…that they were involved in and are therefore guilty directly and or with “help” in the stopping and abducting of Toni and subsequently murdering her. I will forever believe this until evidence proves otherwise and in spite of the attacks I have been targeted with when I shared what my gut said…calling it “propaganda” and worse.

Image result for capt; stacy graves kcpd

I believe that the KCPD was caught off guard when she was found as noted in the interview . They had publicly announced over and over that they had searched the VERY SPOT she was found by plane, patrols, air and WATER SONAR! In a KCTV5 interview…the female version of KCPD’s Goebbels to replace Darin Snapp…Capt. Stacy Graves in so many words tried to make it sound like KCPD was responsible for bringing in Team Watters Sonar Search and Recovery. Another LIE!

Team Watters Sonar Search and Recovery

Team Watters Sonar was contacted by Mr. Anderson asking if we would be interested in coming to KC, MO to help look for his missing daughter Toni Anderson. we said yes we would be more than happy to help him out but we had to have approval from the Law Enforcement. Upon getting approval from LE we immediately loaded up and left for KC. After arriving in town we began using our side scan sonar and we are sad to report that we located MS Anderson’s vehicle. Remains were found inside the vehicle and they are pending positive ID.

Team Watters would like to express our heartfelt sympathy to Toni’s family and friends,
Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers at this most difficult time.
Team Watters would like to Thank KCPD and all the agencies that help in this recovery.
A special Thank You to the Missouri Highway Patrol Dive Team who worked tirelessly for us to recover MS Andersons vehicle from the water.

KCPD was only INFORMED that this company was going to search the SAME EXACT AREA KCPD Graves had said KCPD “searched tirelessly” by land, water, air and SONAR. It was Toni’s father who hired this company.

My take on this…is that KCPD knew exactly where Toni’s car was from the beginning because “their own” were involved in what happened to Toni…and that they did their best to make sure she and her car would not be found. Keep in mind…only those who knew this area knew where a good place to hide a car would be with the limited time-line” for her car to get to where it did and as KCPD said earlier…”Toni was unfamiliar with the area”. There is a question as to whether or not her car was “placed” near the boat ramp “later” but Graves said “no” which means that it could of been. That is why KCPD having control of the car now allows them to “fix the facts” as to when it entered the water.

If Toni and her car was put in the river within a hour or two at the most before daylight…then we are NOT talking about a lot of time for the perps…say SHIFT TIME AND DARKNESS! If Toni was driving around as some have said and in a area she was not familiar with for “how long” according to the KCPD trolls…she would have been seen during “daylight” by someone given this area is frequented by runners and “dog owners”…think about that because the COPS DID.

Not one sighting of Ton’s car after her LAST TEXT! NCKPD officers or their “friends” had to be QUICK…AKA…Where can they get rid of her and her car…THE BOAT RAMP! Remember that NKCPD cops DO KNOW the area…they patrol it and for sure…so did the TWO officers involved in what happened to Toni.

From the time Toni was “missing / no foul play”  KCPD public announcements have not changed including after finding her car. Simultaneously KCPD has also synchronized their official position with their continual REFUSAL to release any and all information about the TWO OFFICERS who stopped her and this being documented in a RECORDED BY ONE OF HER FRIENDS WITH A KCPD DISPATCHER during which the dispatcher confirmed that the “one officer” scenario is a LIE by NKCPD/KCPD. This would make sense given it would take “TWO OFFICERS” to subdue her and move her car from “2d stop” to where they took her and car to be pushed in the river.

Not only that…in most any and all missing persons cases…most ALL LE involved IMMEDIATELY release any and all information about the missing person…cams…suspects…etc etc etc…but NOT with the case of Toni Anderson and KCPD! Not one piece of information have they released. The “ping information” did not come from KCPD/NKCPD which ping information allowed for Toni and her car to be found!

Image result for timeline toni anderson missing

Another “spin” that KCPD might officially release is that Toni had an accident after she left QT. If you look at Toni’s car…it shows no damage from a “accident”that could of resulted from slipping off Hwy 9 on a icy roads…as one KCPD troll said. It can be said though…that from that so called accident area of where Toni’s car went into the river…that for sure…it could not and did not flow “backwards” against the current from “place of accident” theory to the boat ramp area where found.

It is obvious that the damage to her car is not the result of an accident but from pulling it UPSIDE down out of the Missouri river over rocks and or getting her body removed…say the broken glass and wind shield and dented door and roof. There is no front end damage and even the drivers side mirror is intact when if her car rolled in a hypothetical accident…that would be damaged or gone.

Image result for timeline toni anderson missing

In all of the “theories” of what happened to Toni…there has been a concerted effort by the media and the police to ignore,  denigrate, misinterpret and outright deny what Tony texted about being stopped again. This text was after she was already stopped by TWO NKCPD cops in one SUV and who waited 15 minutes for her while she was at Quick Trip and was VIDEO RECORDED to follow her out of the QT going north (and possibly by another vehicle according to another observer).

Trying to interpret what she texted as being her just making a general statement about being stopped is a diversion or being stupid. OH MY GOD is not a casual comment but indicates surprise and fear as she was already stopped by NKCPD officers earlier and when the said “again”…she did mean “THEM”! After that…Toni was never seen or heard from again by ANYONE including “THEM” who have “searched tirelessly for her”.

This is why immediately KCPD put a lock down on QT video cam so as to hide this fact about NKCPD officers following Toni out of QT. This information came from a video cam from a business across the street from QT. QT told me that KCPD had “legally” stopped QT from releasing their video to family or the media.

KCPD also put a lock down on her GPS. The insurance company could not release any information about when this happened or possibly where and I believe KCPD LIED when they implied that “Toni did it” when they said it happened at QT!

KCPD also “locked down” the cell phone PING INFO from the beginning too…keep that in mind…the very same KCPD/NKCPD who said they had no knowledge of her being stopped for 3 days.

The latest TROLL PIMPED LIE is that Toni herself “unplugged” her GPS herself AT QT!…that she intentionally took the time to open the panel in her car to disengage it or did it later…as if she had this plan kill herself or to vanish out of thin air and according to some…take the thousands in collected “go fund money” with her boyfriend Pete Sanchez Jr. and move elsewhere…or the “parents” were crooks working with Toni…or that she had a “sugar daddy” according to some Planet of the Apes Phd  in crime solving…and the endless “trash talk” of others like TransToniKC who is suffering from a “sexual identity crisis” and lives in his mothers basement watching “androgynous” porn for self medication and self administered therapy. Sorry…just had to vent and clear up the “propaganda” of others about Toni…right Mr. Senior?

It is contradictory to the “KCPD trolls/suicide pimpers” (See Below) that Toni’s cell phone remained on while her GPS was turned off if  she did not want to be “found/tracked”. Her leaving her phone on is not a smart move if one is suicidal and does not want to be found by ANYONE!

My take on the phone is that Toni in the physical confrontation with her murderers “ran” and or lost it or it was left on because she was able to throw it and it wasn’t found by her attackers. And because it was still on…the PINGING of her phone was instrumental in getting a proximate location where she was at when she was murdered and her car pushed in the river.Just remember…there is LIMITED TIME to do what they did to Toni Anderson…say SHIFT TIME and DARKNESS! The car and Toni had to disappear quickly.

Lets talk about NKCPD dash cams. No dash cams of the first stop or their “on duty dash cam records” released. There is a record of all dash cam activity including “turning off” the cams. Also there may be body cams if a part of their department. Both should be released.

In talking with FORD…and noticing when I was on one search effort for Toni…the NKCPD has the latest LE SUV’s which according to the Ford Rep…have installed the latest sophisticated “tracking information” that identifies and locates and is on record of where ANY vehicle is at any time during any shift. Releasing this information would accurately identify the location of where those TWO OFFICERS in the one SUV were at.

Also…the QT cam video would/could possibly show how or who “disabled” her GPS unit at this most convenient time if a “stranger” reached in and did that. Note though…that in the beginning of her “missing” that LE said they would not release her GPS LOCATION INFO but later…it was “disabled” for some strange reason. (Kind of like “she appeared lost”…needed directions to the QT which was a LIE.

Cell phone records of the TWO COPS who made the TWO STOPS should also be examined to see who they called and when. Both officers should be subjected to a POLYGRAPH TEST.

Now the “Damage Control” for the murderers of Toni Anderson…I would like to introduce you to the LingDetectiveTroll COP AKA  “AceDetective” spawning LIES about Toni having a “mental condition” and that “they” said she was driving around all over…

Read these “spins” about Toni which include “accident and suicide” which obviously lets the NKCPD off the hook. They came off of THIS SITE.

“POKEY”

I made this map of the search area after watching the special. When the detective was asked where the last ping was, he said “9 Highway Corrider.” Note, however, that it appears she turns off 9 Highway, staying as close as possible to the river. There are some roads that head toward the river, and I suspect she explored a few of them.

We were told she just seemed to be driving around. Looking at the search area, it really looks like she drove back and forth trying to find a way down to the river. Not sure why she drove past the parks at first, though. Why else would the search area look this way? She must have driven those highways (9-Highway and NW River Road).”

Current direction makes it impossible for her car to float “against it”..

Another CopTroll “Pokey” pimping cover NKCPD lies!

Quote Originally Posted by heartgoesout View Post

Per the pictures Pokey posted, Pokey confirmed that he/she believe the accident happened on Rt 9 (see her exact picture) and floated against the current of the Missouri river and ended up where they found it today. I asked the precise question and it was confidently answered.

Respectfully, I don’t not believe a car can float any distance against a current.

 
AND THE “TONI SUFFERED FROM A MENTAL PROBLEM” which could very well be the “official position according to AceDetective

AceDetective is offlineRegistered User Join Date Jul 2016 Posts 676

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetectiveView Post
Perhaps I’ll do a full write up tonight, but here’s a wild theory that explains everything: Perhaps Toni was experiencing a personal crisis and wanted to drive into the river. It would explain the seemingly semi-random driving. It would explain the apparent trip down 26th toward the river. And two parks just south of Parkville have boat ramps. The only difficulty with this theory is that she would have had to have tossed the phone at some point, because it wouldn’t work under water.
 

Well, I have to say, I kinda gave up this forum in part because I was the only person who felt this was a psych issue. It is amazing to me all the theories that just aren’t backed up by the facts. This was a psych issue.

She drove there on purpose. It is so obvious. After watching the Rick Hansen special, and seeing the search area, I became absolutely convinced that she drove into the water. Look at the search area. It’s like she’s trying to access the water. I totally believe she went down W 26 to try get to the river. It makes no sense with the highway there, but it is really the only reason I can think of for her to be there.

And now we have this.

I’m including my quote, because we now know the likely answer to the “difficulty.” She apparently drove back and forth for some time before finally finding her way down to the river.

Possibly schizophrenia.”

This makes sense when you take the 3 days to come clean…hide all information that could help locate a “missing woman…no foul play” using the SUNSHINE LAW to protect your involvement in her murder. Just fabricate a lie..call it suicide…end of story!

Wow. It sure seems people can interpret things differently…

I so no collision damage to that vehicle whatsoever. The front bumper is intact. It was rolled into the water, or driven in at low speed. When a vehicle first goes into the water, it floats. It is like a leaky boat. Eventually it sinks and ended up where it was. It is pulled out of the water upside down, so it looks like the current turned it over. Damage to the vehicle is because it was upside down.

It is my opinion that the vehicle was purposely driven into the water at low speed. I am 100% convinced this was a suicide.”

 

AceDetectiveAceDetective is offline Registered User Join Date Jul 2016
Quote Originally Posted by MaxManningView Post

First, I think saying you are unaware of why she was on that road would be a fairer assessment than “There could be only one reason for her to be there”

I haven’t took a look at the road myself, and I will, but I am not sure how you could rule out a drug deal. A drug deal can theoretically happen anywhere, and typically a place you don’t expect it might be a good place to do one. ya know?

In terms of why I don’t find the schizophrenia theory as likely. it’s because I know several people who have schizophrenia. Two of them had it develop in their early 20’s, one of them in their late teens. I know some people believe that it is triggered by drug use, and in my own personal experience with two of those individuals that seemed to be the case. one wanted to do shrooms with her boyfriend and then after that one time, she had full blown schizophrenia symptoms. She developed paranoia that increased as time went on. It was not in any way subtle imo.

The teenager didn’t have any drug trigger that I know of, but the condition ran in his family. His paranoia started out more subtle with things such as thinking people were poisoning him at restaurants. But, if you were around him, you wouldn’t right away know he was schizophrenic, unless you engaged in conversation, then it was very clear quickly that something was wrong as he might become highly uncomfortable and say odd things. But he wasn’t like the other friend who was more active in engaging in her paranoid delusions. She’d seek you out to tell you things. The other, again, emerged in her first drug use. She had people that weren’t there talking to her constantly and would talk back to them. She often thought I was her brother for some reason and would constantly tell me about celebrities watching her.

My point here is that none of these were subtle enough that I don’t think a police officer or SOMEBODY around Toni would be very aware of this type of behavior. When the people I spoke of were on their medication they often became zombie like in some ways.

Not saying that this is the only way a schizophrenic person can act, but I’ve never known a schizophrenic where it was subtle on or off medication. Even if on medication you are gonna know something is really wrong. So why wouldn’t the officer notice this? I can only imagine how any of the people I just described would have responded to a police officer, my guess would be extreme paranoia if during a psychotic break. I just have trouble believing the officer ain’t gonna notice. If she was on medication, the officer would notice imo, because that is soooo noticeable imo. However, I am just basing that on the several people I know with the affliction, and they were not allowed to drive anymore. Maybe there are more highly functional schizophrenics.

I went to the movies with my female friend with schizophrenia, I have known her since high school. We once went to see the movie The Watchmen and she was excited about seeing it, she was on her meds at the time and seeming much better than previous. We’d went to the movies before, never had an issue. I didn’t know much about schizophrenia at the time, and now I will just say… don’t go to the movies with a schizophrenic, especially a movie where you have an enormous blue dude walking around blowing people up. Things got real very quickly when that blue dude got down to business. I don’t know that I could even explain to you what happened and make it as scary as it was to me going through the process of leaving that theater. But no… not at all subtle.

The above is why I am personally skeptical, however that Toni was schizophrenic and no one noticed it or mentioned it. I also find it hard to believe a officer wouldn’t have noticed it. They must surely run into this type of thing semi-often. I also wouldn’t be surprised if an officer might trigger some kind of paranoia that would become immediately noticeable.

Now… maybe if she had her first psychotic break after the pullover? Sure. But just doesn’t seem likely imo. I’d be more prone to believe she took acid or something at the park for some reason as someone else suggested and then had hallucinations or triggered her first psychotic break. But that’s just me theorizing for the sake of what’d be the most likely scenario that involves a psychotic break. Now if someone around her stated that she was showing signs of schizophrenia, I’d be a step closer to seeing where you are coming from. I’d also imagine working in her occupation might be challenging if she was schizophrenic. But again, I am just purely basing it on my personal experience and what I know about it, I certainly am not an expert on the topic. There could be a far wid”

 

Confirmation Tony was followed by the same NKCPD officer. In the link in blue…a Sgt. Maxwell presents the LIES of KCPD in detail.

Kansas City woman vanishes after early-morning traffic stop; phone, GPS deactivated

And as Toni leaves the gas station in video to get back on the highway known as the Route 9 Corridor, you can see the cop who’d pulled her over continue to follow her until she is out of view of surveillance camera.

As for the upcoming autopsy report…I believe that it will be an extension of the “NO FOUL PLAY” official version of what happened to Toni…which means…Toni did not die as a result of a “homicide” and her cause of death will be attributed to “natural causes”…drowning…or even “suicide” given that is the latest spin by KCPD trollers who are spinning this LIE…that Toni had mental problems…and that she drowned as a result of “killing herself”.

ANDDDDD interestingly enough… there are others who agree with the KILLER COPS possibility…and I say PROBABILITY!

ANDDDDDD I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AT ALL….A LIE SPAWNED BY THE DEVIL HIMSELF!

WHY THE KCPD DASH CAM WAS NOT RELEASED…SAY ROUGE COP…SAY PROTECTED ROUGE MURDERING COPS!

Our PD vehicles were upgraded about 5 years ago to have the GPS integrated into vehicle. It depends on how old the departments radio’s and equipment are. They had dashcam at illegal lane change made by Toni, it would be recorded. But, if he did not call it in, or flip the lights there is a chance that moment may not be retrievable by now as it has been such a long period of time. I do not know anyone at that department to verify equipment but I do have a good friend in Lenexa at PD I can ask. The Police department does not have to release dashcam video and won’t from what Other officers at different PD’s have said. My gut has always said that this had to do with the people (dealer) she was supposed to meet up with. I really feel like your CI scenario or her meet up went sideways somehow. If this officer is / was a suspect at all, they would have another agency take over the investigation and he would have been placed on admin leave during this investigation. It would have been all over the news. I’m still not completely disregarding this theory by any means, just stating what would have happened if he were in question at all by dept. Also, I would think if they have dashcam they would have very up to date equipment in their vehicles. I haven’t seen their equipment, that is an assumption based upon dashcam, and area. Thx

Thank you for saying this. I don’t know who originally brought up the CI/Snitch angle, and I remember being skeptical at first, but then after researching thought it fit in more ways than anything… including an accident. Mostly because of all the sketchiness by LE and everyone around the case. It felt to me as if everyone was being deceptive and they all had different motives for that possibly

I think it’s horrible if dashcam footage is not something that sticks around for at least 6 months. I agree that there should be a good reason to view it, but imo, this is the exact type of situation where it would seem to be useful to dispel rumors etc. thus… I believe there is deception at play.

So am I correct that with the GPS integrated vehicle, there would be record of their whereabouts at any given time during their shift? Do you know how detailed the data is and how long that is stored?

Mother: Toni Anderson’s body was found in car pulled from Missouri River

http://www.kctv5.com/story/34724154/…search-in-area

PARKVILLE, MO (KCTV) – Toni Anderson’s body was found inside her car when it was pulled from the Missouri River, her mother confirmed to KCTV5 News on Sunday.
The family is still waiting on an autopsy to be completed, but the body in the car has been easily identified as that of Toni Anderson because of the condition the body was in.
The car was found on Wednesday, but could not be removed from the river until later because of a need for divers.
The car was three-quarters of the way filled with silt and the family was told that the car probably would not have been found if it had taken another week to find it. Anderson’s car was found behind Lincoln Navigator, the first car that was found in the river that day.
They believe Toni got turned around and frazzled after being pulled over by an officer and ended up in Parkville where she pulled into the park. There, she drove onto a boat launch that was icy and her car slid into the river.
The window of the car was down and her seatbelt was off. Despite being a good swimmer, the water and current would have made it too difficult for her to escape the vehicle.
All her belongings were found inside the car and she was fully clothed. She was not injured, outside of a bruise they think came from the GPS device in her car.
She will be cremated once the autopsy is finished, the family said, and they plan to hold a church service in Wichita.
Coverage about the discovery of her car in the Missouri River near Platte Landing Park is below.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local…138088153.html

COMMENTS FROM THIS SITE AGREEING THAT TONI DID NOT DIE AS THE KCPD SAID AND HER MOTHER BELIEVES THEIR LIES!

Pete Sr has asked Toni’s parents to request a second autopsy and many from the Facebook group are willing to pay for it.

They also made the great point that the boat launch is very long, at an odd angle, and has the rumble stripping on it which would prevent sliding. So her sliding down the boat ramp while trying to do a u-turn when there is a parking lot right around the corner just doesn’t seem plausible to me.

I found this article regarding the KCMO Coroner’s Office. It was common knowledge when I lived there that if a death did not SCREAM homicide it was determined to be anything else…or undetermined.

JMO

“After deputies found a young woman dead in her van with a trash bag over her head, the Jackson County Medical Examiner’s Office called the death a suicide.
Ten days later, a man confessed to killing her.
After bicyclists spotted a woman’s half-naked, bleach-covered body along a Northland road with a red mark across her neck, the medical examiner’s office ruled the death an overdose.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local…#storylink=cpy

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local…protocols.html

sophie taylor is offline Registered User

Join Date
Jan 2017
Posts
87

This case could not be not anything other than suicide or homicide. I feel the accident conclusion is a gift to the parents who can live with a comfortable falsehood. They could never in a million years accurately conclude this an accident so quickly. It’s impossible.

sophie taylor is offline Registered User

Join Date
Jan 2017
Posts
87

-All video footage should be demanded in order to make sure the cop or third/mystery car did not follow Toni.

The footage being described is Toni leaving the traffic stop, not the gas station. This is apparently a slight of hand. A subliminal message, if you will.

All three cars turn right, (which is south) a direction she could not possibly have gone according to Police saying she went to the QT immediately after. Her turning south is also consistent with where she told the officer she intended to go.

-The big problem is she failed to drive directly (east) across the street to fill her tank.

-The cop car applies its brakes as Toni pulls away, but we don’t know about the mystery car. If that car followed Toni, then foul play is likely involved. THE ACTION BEGINS AROUND 3:15.

-The cops, media, and anyone interested in this case can only ignore these facts. It is a catch 22. She didn’t go to the gas station and didn’t drive north after the traffic stop.

-Toni, only could have gotten gas before the traffic stop that we see, which could suggest she was stopped before 4:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels53 View Post

Body in Missouri River was missing Toni Anderson, mother says police told her

Liz Anderson said the body was identified from clothing Toni Anderson was last seen wearing.

“There was no foul play, “Anderson said. “I’m so grateful for that.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local…#storylink=cpy

I feel for her for losing her daughter, but doesnt she flip flop on what happened to her daughter? does the police or some have her ear, so to speak? i would have wanted to wait until the autopsy was finished and then i would have one done by an outsider.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaH View Post
Except for the fact that person is STILL out there.
And you’re right, we probably won’t.

I agree with you . I have a gut feeling there is more to it and too political for us to know. If they were stating she was driving at a high speed, lost control and plunged into the lake I could accept that. Turning into a boat launch without any connection we know of and submerging and drowning… nope. I am an experienced kayaker, sailor and have launched many of boats. Launches don’t drop that quickly. There are small schools of fish reported around the launch on the fishing site ( that is not loading). It’s not a deep launch…

If launches were easily mistaken as a road there would be a “whole lotta” drunk fisherman at the bottom of many lakes!

I’ll just say this. This is one of the only cases I can recall where the details from LE (or someone) about the case seemed to change as realities were exposed.

1. She didn’t get pulled over — scrutiny and cell phone proof — ok, she got pulled over, we were unaware.
2. She got pulled over at 9:40 — bank information from family gives concrete time for her at QT — ok, she got pulled over at 4:25 — our bad…
3. Her phone was disconnected at 9:30 pm – car is found submerged and it becomes obvious it could only be active if not in that car — err.. 9:30pm disconnection time was bad information all along.

How were her belongings in her car with the window down? The didn’t float out???

Exactly my thoughts. Why would she have her window down when it was so cold in the middle of the night? Also, how could the body and belongings remain in the vehicle when fully submerged in water? Also, if the current of the water was enough to have possibly moved the car along somewhat, how would her possessions remain in the vehicle? This is all so unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
Why was her window down? Why didn’t she at least try to exit the car through the open window? Why would her mother think Toni was freaked out after getting pulled over? I would think that interaction was the least stressful of any of her previous interactions with LE.

Unless she there was enough impact to injure her (and thus deploy the airbag), I just don’t understand how she didn’t have time to get out of the car. Regardless of whether she went in front or back end first. The car didn’t sink in 10 seconds.

Yeah I don’t understand either how a bruise was mentioned but body had to be identified by the clothing.

“The family is still waiting on an autopsy to be completed, but the body in the car has been easily identified as that of Toni Anderson because of the condition the body was in.”

http://www.kctv5.com/story/34724154/…search-in-area

All sounds fishy to me. JMHo. Moo and all that. Bruise on her knee?????

eta:  She was not injured

Ashley Arnold‏ @AshleyKCTV5
At this time, they believe Toni got turned around and ended up at the park, was on the [icy] boat launch and slid into the water @KCTV5

It still seems extremely unlikely that she just got “turned around.” Getting onto that boat launch would take a very deliberate effort. Who on earth would make a hairpin turn down a hill toward a river on purpose when there were other much clearer, less treacherous options for turning around within feet? I don’t buy it for a minute. And that park doesn’t seem to be the kind of place you would just happen to stumble upon. Who would go so far off of a well-marked highway into the dark if they had become lost? Do you think we will ever learn why she was north/northwest of the city that night in the first place?

Plus, the car window was open which I would think would negate some of the preservation of the cabin. Also I’m surprised that with an open window + unbuckled, they found the remains in the car as opposed to separate. Not a ME either but I wonder if these signs point to that she was submerged more recently.

Why was her window down? Why didn’t she at least try to exit the car through the open window? Why would her mother think Toni was freaked out after getting pulled over? I would think that interaction was the least stressful of any of her previous interactions with LE.

yes open window plus seatbelt off makes me scratch my head at her still being in the car.

Taking a moment to think about this and Liz’s statements. I too find this hard to believe. I am not sure why I can’t just let this explanation finalize this for me. I see where her mother is coming from. I just don’t think Toni entered that park on accident. Especially after looking at the people and comments on the River’s FB page. That would be one hell of a coincidence.

Sorry but LE has not released a statement yet. Autopsy so fast? Window open, no seatbelt, all her belongings? I’m not buying it.

 


87 Comments

  1. Carey says:

    I believe something is too fishy as well. Its kinda scary as i live & work in nkc. I used to go to park university which is across from the park & river went there regularly to study it does not make sense nor add up. I believe & hope & pray mr & mrs Anderson get another autopsy & not in KC. she does not need to be cremated. This just breaks my heart & i honesty feel all these things the police are saying is garbage it makes me sick. Her parents need honest answers i dont see how they think any of this makes since. Such a beautiful young girl gone too soon. Please if u speak to her parents tell them to get another in depth autopsy done. My gut from the beginning is exactly how u feel & it breaks my heart. I pray for her family. The truth needs to come out & whatever they did to her needs to be revealed. RIP beautiful Toni! You are with the Lord now & away from all this evil. 😭😓

    Like

    • Thank you so much Carey. I agree with you and my heart is heavy too. The cops are liars but…Toni’s parents have been “instructed” not to talk to the PUBLIC…just them and they have done a good job of beguiling them with their LIES. Even some of her some of her friends won’t share anything with folks like me.

      Her boyfriends father Pete Sanchez called my information when I first met him “propaganda” 🙂 I am doing this as led by Toni’s spirit and with God’s inspiration and for no other reason. The evils of those guilty I know I am exposing and God is helping me do just that. He has no mercy for evil men like these and there is a HELL awaiting them for what they did to To…say MURDERED!

      God bless you Carey for you good and loving compassionate heart!

      Like

    • warren smith says:

      After reading this entire document, the re-reading it in its entirety, It is my conclusion that A: I could careless people die every day under curious circumstances with no explanation as to how or why. I am sorry that the Anderson’s lost a daughter, like I lost mine when she was only 27 and the police did nothing this was in California in 2013. Secondly you strike me as a person who sees a conspiracy behind everything. This case strikes me as sloppy police work in the beginning, the middle and the end. No murder conspiracy, just lousy police work from a bunch of people who could care less. Thirdly it seems that you need to re-read your article and edit it again because of the misspelled words to begin with. Fourth, while your theory is interesting to say the least, you have no facts other than suppositions and accusations, no facts. Fifth, if the Anderson’s were really concerned that there was misbehavior on the part of the police, they could go to the State Highway Patrol or even the Feds for assistance which they haven’t done. Cremation is a relatively inexpensive way to dispose of remains with the constant rising cost of funerals today. While it is also a good means to dispose of evidence, you haven’t presented enough facts to warrant a secondary investigation. I am not a police officer nor have I even considered being one. I am only saying that your theory is so full of holes that no judge would even touch it. If you were as a concerned individual as you claim you could request the investigation on your own, which you haven’t.

      Like

      • Annie says:

        I also have thought from the beginning the police were involved. I remember thinking…..why haven’t they said anything. Meaning showing dash cam, body cam. And if nothing else the “OMG I’m being pulled over again” even I didn’t take it as meaning “again tonight”.
        How do you get in a park when your on your way to meet friend in downtown KC? This park is 5 miles north of KC, if I remember right,I looked it up.

        Like

      • Suzy Foster says:

        I agree completely. I said from THE VERY FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT SHE TEXTED,OMG IM GETTING PULLED OVER AGAIN And then seeing the police SUV following her from Quik trip I didn’t realize there were 2 cops but I KNEW that’s who killed her.

        Like

      • Believe it or not Suzy…you are the one a THOUSAND who have said that “from the beginning”! Thank you!

        Like

      • Christy says:

        I agree with you, this is a theory making people believe as truth. We can not and should not know all the details of any investigation for obvious reasons, family will be updated with every detail but the public should not be. Cremation is also a good thing to do when a person as been in the water for too long, people truly dont understand what that will do to someone. Yes the water may have been cold but our weather has been up n down this whole winter so it wasnt consistently at frozen temperatures. Sometimes people pass and its easier to believe a conspiracy theory over what may have really happened, crazy things happen doesn’t always include foul play. I dont know if there was foul play or not but, This is so sad sorry for your loss and for Toni’s family too.

        Like

  2. Clifton says:

    well, hypothesis 1. if she met someone at that park,,things got out of control, she gets hurt/killed, you park her car right at the cliff edge,,then use your vehicle to slam into the side of hers, sending her down 20 feet(causing said damage) and into the water to . car flipps and rolls and there you go all the damage that is present

    Like

    • Well Clifton…except for the fact the body of the car does not show those kind of dents etc. And the KCPD says her car “slid down the ramp”… read my update please. The windshield looks kicked in. Someone saw a close up of foot prints. If rolled…why are the side mirrors in tact?

      Thank you for caring about her Clifton. God bless.

      Like

    • annette3691 says:

      Wouldn’t that leave more bruising or cuts to her body?

      Like

      • Yes Annette but you have to remember who has had control of her body…and have withheld any and all information about helping find a Missing Toni…while failing to find her with their sonar etc…saying NO FOUL PLAY announced before the autopsy results….NO SIGN OF STRUGGLE OR TRAUMA… This is why they are or have to take the time to cover their asses with more fabricated lies as well as making sure there is NO SECOND AUTOPSY and pushing for CREMATION! Thank you Annette!

        Like

      • Annie says:

        My question exactly!! Window down….seat belt off….very experienced swimmer (parents comments) car at the edge of river? Sonar supposedly done. Apparently! Not by the boat ramp! BeCause that’s where car was found!
        Body would have floated out of car! Any personal items wouldn’t have stayed in car with window down. Why did they tow it instead of putting it on a flatbed? Any other time when there’s an investigation going on, and a car is involved they put it on a flat bed. Soooo, no ongoing investigation was in place, they the(PD)knew they had explained the situation away/ convinced the parents; Toni had just disappeared….Hummmm?🤔

        Like

  3. Vicky Tracy says:

    I believe whole heartedly that it was the police. I live in St.Joseph and just a few short weeks ago my nephew was shot and killed by an officer and the whole story the officer gave turned out to be all lies then we find out that this officer was once an officer in Kansas City and he was relieved of his duties there for wrongful death and ended up with a job in Saint Joseph Missouri inside the police station then finally got released to be a traffic officer and then my nephew gets shot and killed and there’s a whole bunch of lies behind the whole incident my nephew’s name was Jason Fanning and if you’re going to do a piece on this I would love if you would look up the information on Jason Fanning’s death and the police department in Saint Joseph Missouri it’s getting very scary to know that our law enforcement that supposed to serve and protect us as who’s killing us and getting away with it and they’re murderous actions are getting covered up by the police department how are we ever supposed to live and feel safe.

    Like

  4. Morgan says:

    Maybe the window was open because she got pulled over that second time, so she rolled down her window to hand her license/registration to the rogue policemen??

    Like

    • Good insight Morgan. Thank you. That plus as one other reader said…roll down the window so the car would sink quicker as well as smash in the windshield. It was noted by another reader that they saw “footprints” on the hood of her car. Plus there was a “night time darkness time line to keep in mind. Only so much time to get rid of her and the car under the cover of darkness and for sure ONLY NKCPD rouge officers knew where the quickest, easiest and closet “spot” to make her “vanish in thin air” would be!

      Like

      • Faron says:

        Richard, this girl was not a stupid girl. She was living a life where she has to think safety 24/7. I had spoke to her before when going with a friend out to have a drink and look at beautiful girls. She was very sweet and friendly and not stupid. As a guy, I grew up going to the strip clubs for entertainment rather than a bar to just sit and drink. Chrome has turned into a very rough club, a lot of thugs, blacks and gang type guys. Not a fun club anymore, and now that I have a daughter I look completely differently at that business.

        Like

      • Jake says:

        They have cameras at the park where her car was pulled out why don’t they check those

        Like

      • I am not sure what the family did. The parents followed the suggestions of KCPD and have stayed out of most everything. Not sure what Pete Sanchez did or not.
        Thanks

        Like

  5. REBECCA says:

    This is not the first time this type of incident has happened my sister was murdered in 1990 and to this day I believe the police department was involved in can’t get any help or corporation from anyone

    Like

    • My condolences Rebecca. When and where did this happen. Thank you for sharing.

      Like

    • Andrea says:

      My mom died in 1999. My stepfather who is a police officer was involved and it was a coverup by the police dept. case closed fast. Our private investigator has uncovered so many things yet we can’t get a case either. so So sorry this has happened to you too. I feel in Toni Anderson’s case, it’s so fishy and open and shut, as well. It just doesn’t add up.

      Like

  6. Dee says:

    Makes me think maybe she wasnt conscious when the car was rolled into the river. Window was down to help it sink faster. If you hit your knee, it usually doesn’t bruise in less than an hour and you can’t bruise after death. Was she dressed provocatively? Did nkcpd assault her. Did they do a rape test? Was this a way of covering up a rape? I can understand her parents burying their heads in the sand, they are devastated, but do a second independent autopsy. When the shock wears off, you will see all the holes in the “evidence”. Cremation now will not allow for the truth to be discovered

    Like

    • I agree Dee and thank you for your insights. There was another woman who’s daughter was assaulted by NKCPD officers last year. Good questions that point to the very answers you are implying. Thank you!

      Like

  7. Micaiah STICE says:

    Prayin for family and the devil cannot hide! Dark , evil will be brought to light because as a law of the universe… what goes around will come around

    Like

  8. RIE says:

    Apparently we have a problem…a grandview cop raped and murdered a mother in Harrisonville and an ex girlfriends mother in Grandview. A resource officer for Harrisonville schools was forced to resign, the reasons have been kept from the public…him and other officers were involved in renting a house to take women to so they could get out of their tickets….he was then doing similar things in Harrisonville as a woman casually tried to make the same arrangement as she had with him with another officers…he was caught. In my opinion…. no evidence…. sounds like things got out of hand when they wanted their power favors and they killed her. Our new highschool resource officer cant patrol because of drinking on the job….again, info withheld from public….this cop, he is out for my kids. I wrote the highlights…obviously there is much to tell.

    Like

  9. Anonymous says:

    I definitely agree with the writer that something isn’t right. There is definitely foul play. It’s sad her own parents haven’t gone to all measures to find out what really happened and showed no grieve as far as the two video’s I watched which was kinda a red flag to me. Sad how someone else who wasn’t involved in her life cares more than her own blood or anyone close to her.

    Liked by 1 person

  10. Brittany says:

    One thing I find odd is that her window was down. It’s mentioned that it was icy and cold numerous times but she had her window all the way down? Or does this correspond with what you were saying about how they had to rush and having the window down would allow water in faster and the car to sink quicker, or make it look like she was trying to escape.

    Like

  11. Dean Watson says:

    I know this area very well, and I know for a fact that no woman would go here by herself at this time in the dark, so the whole story sounds fishy to me, these cops probably frequent this chrome club, I wonder what the chances are that this chrome club has cameras inside of it, and if they do, are any of these cops in these videos.

    Like

  12. Dean Watson says:

    Another question would be, if this young lady was drunk or acted like she were on drugs, why was she not arrested, these police departments are a joke, I have a 13 year old grand daughter that is being repeatedly raped by a 33 year old man, but the Riverside, Mo.police department has dropped this case and are playing like it never happened, I’m basically at a dead end unless I handle the situation by myself.

    Like

  13. Jennifer says:

    The police say there is footage showing the police car traveling in the opposite direction shortly after – therefore, that proves they couldn’t have had anything to do with her disappearance?? NOT THAT THEIR HIGH TECH GPS SYSTEM OR DASH CAMS RULED THEM OUT??? GIVE ME A FKN BREAK!!!! ITS 2017 FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!! IF IT WERE ONE OF THOSE POLICE OFFICERS THAT ENDED UP IN THAT RIVER, I AM POSITIVE, THEY WOULDN’T CHOOSE TO RELY ON NEARBY VIDEO SURVEILLANCE WITH THE UP TO DATE BS THEY HAVE NOW! But wait…. That stuff is there to protect THEM and prove THEIR innocence… Pretty convenient how quickly that went out the window when it comes to this young girl, if u ask me….. Rip Toni 😣

    Like

  14. Karla says:

    I believe you’d hit the nail on the head! I say this as I went back thru google and YouTube and all Air footage of that day in parkville w both vehicles are gone. With the short version of Toni’s car. I’m wondering if the SUV is now in fact involved and upon me and others have questioned the light colored undamaged vehicle that was towed in front of the SUV on the flatbed yet was never brought up by law enforcement etc.
    I as a mother would never speak of closer before autopsy was done. I would be questioning everything from day one. I’ve been to the ramp and now realize it’s impossible to slid down it and she never seemed lost. Since the beginning of this I’ve felt Toni’s presence at armor and 35 to get on bond bridge as now believing their were two stops and this may be first one. I keep seeing her scream out for help. And I never noticed a mystery vehicle on video as it was a poor one but could that mystery vehicle be the SUV or other that was towed too?
    The big question is why was she abducted, murderd and at some point strategicly placed down that ramp and where she was found?
    Also in still pic side view of car in water there is no slash mark on driver back door but was as tow truck took it. Leads me to believe they did do damage to her car as possible more cover up.
    A second autopsy and all footage of not destroyed need to be released and FBI take over this case immediately!!

    Like

  15. Dive says:

    I KNEW IT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING this story and I see it doesn’t mentioned anymore about the police officer that pulled her over . Yes they know something

    Like

  16. Mike forest says:

    I don’t think the boat ramp was used nothing goes up river I mean nothing would love for someone to show me the location

    Like

  17. CHRIS says:

    LOOKS LIKE TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE MEXICANS CAN’T EVEN TRUST A POLICE OFFICER FOR THEY MAY RAPE YOU AND THEN DRIVE YOUR CAR WITH YOU IN IT IN A RIVER ! THE GOOD NEWS TONI IS IN HEAVEN.

    Like

  18. It was Aliens says:

    I have one question.
    Do you buy your tin foil hat pre-made or do you make your own from scratch?

    Like

  19. Why did the North Kansas City Police Department initially deny that they had stopped Anderson, misleading her family and friends? The area has had reports of people impersonating law enforcement, complete with flashing lights on their vehicles, so there was concern that she had pulled over by an imposter. After the police admitted that they had pulled her over for an illegal lane change after 4:30 am, the officer let her go with a warning, since she said her car gas tank was on empty and pointed her in the direction of a gas station. Yet when the car was found in the river her window was down. She didn’t drive from the traffic stop/gas station with her window down in January. Furthermore why did her GPS unit stop working after she had contact with the police? I feel the police need to be completely honest about what happened to Anderson, because there are too many coincidences and unanswered questions. My heart goes out to her parents because it’s easier to believe that your precious daughter died in an accident, rather than admitting that the police murdered her. It’s odd that the company her Dad hired to help search, found 2 vehicles, in an area that the police said they had searched and nothing was located. The cops need to release any and all info they have on Anderson, instead of trying to help cover up for their brother in blue.

    Like

  20. cheyenne says:

    THIS WHOLE THING MAKES MY HEART HURT AS I SIT AT WROK AND READ ABOUT THIS POOR INCOCNT GIRL I DONT BELIEV THIS WAS AN ACCIDENT AND I DONT BELIVE IT WAS SUCIDE THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON WITH THE PARENTS WITH THE BOYFRIENDS AND THE COPS AND I THINK THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT I WANT TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS AND WHO IS HER FRIEND WHERE IS SHE WHY HASNT THERE BEEN MORE RELEASED ABOUT THAT AND IF HER CAR WAS FOUND THOSE MAKE AND MODELS HAVE GPS IN THEM AND REGUARDLESS IF IT WAS TURNED OFF THE BLUE TOOTH AND THE RECEPTER WOULD STILL BE LOACTED SO THAT SHOULD THROW OUT IF THE CAR WAS PLACED THERE LATER BUT I DO BELIEVE WHO EVER WAS HOLDING TONI BECAUSE I DO BELIVE SHE WAS HELD HOSTAGE AGAINST HER WIL BEFOR THEY FOUND HER BODY AND HO KNOWS IF THAT EVEN HER BODY IS IT ALL A COVER UP FOR MONEY ON LIFE INSURANCE FOR HER FAMILY IS HER DAD BANK RUPT??? IS HER BOY FRIEND REALLY A GOOD GUY??? I THINK HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT AN APART OF ME WANTS TO BELIVE TONI WAS TIERD OF HER LIFE AND MAYBE DIDNT HAVE THEBST RELATIONSHIP WITH HER PARENT HINTS WHERE SHE WORKED OUT I COULD SENCE SOME DISAPOINTMEBT ANF JUDGEMNT FROM HER FAMILY WHERE THEY MAD ABOUT WHERE SHE CHOSE TO GO IN LIFE AND HER PROFFESSION AND WAS THE BOYFRIEND AND HER USING THE MONEY ON THE FUND TO GET AWAY I MEAN I SAW THAT HE IS A MEXICAN AND I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE THAT HAVE A WAY OF GETTING NEW SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS AND IS HE RELATED TO SOMEONE IN THE LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT COULD BE IN ON THIS TO HELP HIM HIDE HER TO THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS IN MY HEAD I WANT TO BELIVE SHE IS STILL LIVING OUT THERE SOMEWHERE GOD HELP US TO FIND THE TRUTH PLEASE THE TRUTH WILL SET US ALL FREE!!! LET YUR WILL BE DONE!!!

    Like

  21. Concerned Mama says:

    I too am baffled at the events of this poor young woman’s last night. I know the area quite well as I work in NKC and live in Parkville. I don’t get how she was so “lost” when if she followed highway 9 all the way into Parkville, she would have passed two freeway entrances (169 hiway and 635 interstate). The fact that the GPS was disconnected is quite disturbing too.

    I do know that the wind shield was kicked in by the rescuers. That could explain the footprints on the car.

    Like

  22. Alanna says:

    You said that the officers from NKCPD knew the area that her car was found because they patrolled the area. That is incorrect. That is Parkville jurisdiction, and only Parkville PD and Platte County Sheriff patrol that area. After that screw up, I refused to read the rest of your article. Get your facts straight before messing with peoples lives.

    Like

    • No problem Alanna…I am sure those TWO cops have never ever been to that Park in their whole lives…yea right. Does not matter where they were patrolling…it was a matter of knowing where to get rid of a car and body in a short time…so stay in the REFUSE…ok? 🙂

      Like

  23. terry says:

    I grew up in the North Kansas City area. I’m 54 years old now and I live away from the city but even as a teenager living there I always knew those police officers were corrupt. A gut feeling so to speak. They’re were such assholes! I’ll pray for the family. Sad . Very sad

    Like

  24. Faron says:

    Did the parents know she was stripping at Chrome? The family seems like a family a daughter would not be doing that. Either way, If FORD can do that location by her cars computer system you will get exactly where she was and when. Then with her phone records and pings from towers it should all line up exactly with what the Police are saying. If not then a major problem. The boyfriend and the life she was living at night do not make sense either! The boyfriend seems very wimpy like and her night job she would deal with some very rough characters and some good. But an atmosphere of drinking, drugs and exposing your body for money. And some girls include sex…..

    Like

  25. Faron says:

    The girls she worked with knows if she was meeting a John or where she was going. Her phone calls and texts will show that for 100% accuracy. The manager also drills those girls for information, he knows what she does and does not do. The $200.00 to get in VIP room has cameras in it to.

    Like

  26. Jamie says:

    You sir, are why there is such a division between the public and police. People believe your conspiracy-theory rantings…as an LEOW I can tell you, cops don’t go around hurting people for fun.

    Like

    • So very true Jamie…but the cops in this area have a pure unadulterated “evil streak” that is capable of murder…say Toni Anderson and the NKCPD is the poster child of…

      Like

      • Anyone, Lawyers, Jealous women, Doctors, teachers, are capable of senseless murder,! Anyone!?that INCLUDES YOU!

        Like

      • And YOU especially if you like the colour BLUE! No worries James…the NKCPD murderers will upon their ‘flat lining’ stand before almighty God…then read my lips…say ‘Lake of Fire and Brimstone’ to be with their father the devil.

        Like

    • Jerrad Wells says:

      just because you are an officer and do the right thing, does very little to assure anybody of other cops… also your words are just that.. words… the vast majority are good people. but it only takes one shit cop and a precinct that is unwilling to out them to make all of you look bad. maybe if you guys did a better job of policing yourselves..

      Like

  27. Sha Davidson says:

    I am wondering who that SUV belonged to? Wondering how many others have gone missing in this way. Also where did they find her phone? And I had thought I had read somewhere that she had sent a text saying she had just met someone who was pure evil. Also google sesrched pictures of her car being pulled out of the river…sure looks like her windshield was broken inwards.

    Like

  28. Brian says:

    Takes more then a bump with your knee to disable the GPS system in your car, lol. This whole story and evidence is a joke.. no dash cam video? No qt video? No gps on the police suv? What about their cell phones? None of this story makes sense. Why hasn’t a higher authority stepped in and took over this investigation and looked over all the evident NKCPD won’t release? This is sickening, people that are to protect and serve to keep us safe are the ones out there doing the unimaginable and even worse that they’re being protected. Well I hope I never get pulled over and followed cause I’m sure my gps is disabled in my car as many times as I’ve bumped it with my knee since that’s how easy it is. Bring In another department to do the investigation and get to the truth and put these sick bastards away, I’m sure there’s plenty of people that would love to see them where they’re going. Where’s her phone records and the officers phone records? Were they in contact? Friends on fb? Attend the night club she worked at, ever? They’re really pushing towards her meeting up to sell drugs.. maybe there’s more to the story as such as the officer or officers knew her from the club and she was black mailing them? Maybe they went to the club and offered her money for drugs or sexual favors and she found out they were cops and threatened them? I mean there has to be a reason why a cop(s) would do what they did and there’s a few that would give probable cause why they would.. this whole investigation needs to be looked at from square 1 with every angle and question possible for motive why the officer(s) would do it along with phone records cause if she was selling drugs they’d be able to pull up all calls and messages even for the last 7 days to get more leads to that being the case. I’ve personally witnessed myself with my own eyes how corrupt cops can be and staging evidence on their behalf along with psychical abuse while an inmate was handcuffed so nobody can sit and say 100% of all cops are angels and corrupt stuff like this needs to be dealt with.

    Like

  29. Gil says:

    I’m not really feeling your Police did this motive. A ‘rouge officer’ would need to be able to skirt around 3 counties involved and multiple PD departments. I just don’t think it’s plausible.

    Like

    • Gil…there is a time line in which all of this took place. Only one county and she and car vanished that night after last text with gps and phone off. Ping said same area where she was found. Thank you Gil.

      Like

  30. Easy says:

    So her car was that damaged from sliding in the river? That and an accomplis did this he followed her, or her boyfriend this was no accident that other car i bet same situation that body is just gone , what about her bf tracking her ? Caught her and anothet man together there?

    Like

  31. Courtney Carpenter says:

    I have followed this tragic story since it came over the news. No i do not live anywhere around that area, & no i am not a police officer, detective, etc,etc., But i am a parent myself, & have common sense, & a pretty good gut instinct usually. Since day one i told my husband then something just didn’t seem right about this story,&then as time passes story after story just got more&more ridiculous sounding!! I myself have questions like, Was the other vehicle found reported missing, was there anything ever reported about a missing person that owned the vehicle, was it reported stolen,etc,etc.,??? That is Very important,&the public eye has every right to know these answers. At one point i heard they were saying she could have possibly had an accident “Are you kidding me,” i would think someone would have seen something of that nature, I am also one who signed the petition for the videos,dash cam,etc., To be released, if nothing to hide why not show her loved ones? That’s complete Bull, “The sunshine law” O Bologna!!! Why weren’t these police officers serching better than they were they seem to want to take credit for the Wonderful people who were hired by her parents to find there daughter, they spoke on how they did this,this&this, I call Bull Crap again. I read an article about two females being followed by someone impersonating to be the police&the girls recorded there license plate number,etc., After hearing that i began to wonder if that happened to Toni,then i never heard anymore about that, it seemed odd to me that these girls supposivly knew of Toni&worked at a different club not far from where she worked, why weren’t any officers sitting by these clubs watching&investagating things?? Never once did i hear of that!! It’s quit obvious her parents are being manipulated by the police, it’s sad growing up we are taught to trust in the police by are parents,teachers,etc., So naturally that’s what most do, but i know all to well that there are “Dirty Cops” in this world, i didn’t say all i said some, & im finding anymore there to be more&more,they think becauae they have a badge they are above everyone else&they have complete control of everything, makes me sick how they abuse there power. I was praying that someone would speak out about this case, Richard i commend you for what you are doing,your obviously a very caring person&very intelligent,&people like us know when something isn’t right&this whole story is definitely out of character!! Another thing if she was a great swimmer she had plenty of opportunity to swim, but as a female i would have jumped out, & i agree window left down first off it was cold out, no seat belt,why wouldn’t she have had one on,i know myself personally if i had just been pulled over&got pulled over as much as she did so they say, i would make it a habbit to wear my seat belt to avoid being pulled over again. I could sit&write how i feel about this story forever!! My thoughts&prayers go out to these parents&family&friends!! I pray Toni Anderson gets the Justice she deserves, this makes my heart hurt.. And i do believe other young women, older women, anyone for that matter should keep there eyes open & stay aware of your surroundings & don’t trust anyone!!! Again thank you Richard for being a great person&sharing this it really makes so much sense god bless!!!!

    Like

  32. Amy Ureun says:

    I respect the great deal of research you have done on this case. I have followed this from day one and felt in my heart something wasn’t right. To this day I believe something terrible happened to Toni. It’s going to be covered up by them. My heart aches for her. She deserves justice.

    I’m not going to say too much more in here though.

    Like

  33. Is KCPD Graves Danny Graves?

    Like

  34. Cynthia Bledsoe says:

    We drove the route yesterday and cameras are everywhere between QuickTrip and where Toni wound up that early morning. Which would not be difficult to spot her car at that time of the morning headed in the direction of Parkville landing. Quicktrip had multiple cameras, the cameras up at the lights by the water dept entrance, cameras at SaveAlot and the restaurant before you even get out of NKC. Then, headed the way that she went; there are buildings (no street lights on that highway to Parkville) but! There are cameras poised everywhere on the buildings on that highway. Including the strip mall, the quick mart, Park College looks right down onto that area, the Fire station and other places where Toni’s car would of had to of pulled around and into in order to get back to that park. Why are people not pulling up those cameras?

    Like

    • Hi Cynthia…I think Pete Sanchez Sr. tried…and others…only found one working and they got that one which showed NKCPD officers following her out of QT. KCPD locked up all they could to snuff any info including QT

      Thanks!

      Like

  35. WPA says:

    What about calling Crime Watch and see what they might do to help?

    Like

    • Hello WPA…sorry about the delay. Good idea. If you feel led…go for it. I will try next week once I get more info and find out about the autopsy…etc. Thanks!

      Like

      • Rebecca says:

        Did the autopsy say she drowned? Because isn’t it true that if your dead before your submerged in water your lungs won’t fill up but if your still alive you would breath in and lungs would be full of water? What is the cause of death? That hasn’t been said!

        Like

      • They will either never release the information or will lie..whatever to protect them…be sure of that. Just like everything else they have said and done.
        Thanks Rebecca.

        Like

  36. Karla says:

    I’ve now looked into this mess further. If you look at the SUV as they are pulling it up from the water it doesn’t look like it’s been down there 2 yrs and to me I say this is point of entry for this and Toni’s vehicle. I believe the SUV rolled on top of hers and caused the roof and front left damage to her car. Also I found a pic of her car on tow and there are branches etc in it. Insistent w where they pulled it up.
    Almost all the video on SUV and qt are gone except for some on crime watch. I’ve played it many times and the so called cop that drives in from of pumps and away from her pauses at one point going from a bigger to smaller vehicle which I believe is the SUV. I believe this was the fake cop(s) that did the second never mentioned one. I believe the timeline is off and her omg text was is correct time but altered on the video I’ve seen. To me I see at least three different views of video that whom ever sliced together to make you think cop didn’t follow her when on crime watch it shows him flollowing her. I wish I could upload video and pics but see no option on here.
    Regardless of scratch on bf face I don’t think he’s involved. He said he lost everything and moved to oklahoma. I believe he was threatened to do so and cops are blowing smoke up parents ass.
    She was murdered and it was a cover up!!! Even if I’m not an expert I’m a mother and a former corrections officer and my gut says it was no accident .
    I also wonder if cops or SUV put a gps etc blocker on her car after she went in to pay for gas? And betting cop SUV had same thing as not to be tracked.
    I also believe they knew each other from chrome as he was a freakient flyer per say.
    Oh on a side not I was at caseys on n oak in Gladstone last night about 8 something and a gold SUV w a clear strip of lights on top had a guy in it at the pump and he was watching ppl. Eyes me too but didn’t follow me when I left. I believe we’ve got a lot of fake cops out there w ties to sex traffic so all be on guard at night!!

    Like

    • Thank you…good insights but some I don’t see as what happened but for sure…the NKCPD SUV with TWO COPS in it followed her. Less then 10 minutes later stopped again…timeline altered to make it that long is what I am thinking. Also…dash cam turned off on both stops…for sure never will be released now. A friend called dispatch and dispatch said TWO COPS IN SUV RECORDED. So the two are in the one SUV. Lots of changes by the cops…as mentioned in the blogs. Thanks again.

      Like

  37. Suzy Foster says:

    I agree completely. I said from THE VERY FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT SHE TEXTED,OMG IM GETTING PULLED OVER AGAIN And then seeing the police SUV following her from Quik trip I didn’t realize there were 2 cops but I KNEW that’s who killed her.

    Like

  38. Patrick says:

    Ok it is obvious to me you have no medical, forensic, or law enforcement training. All you are doing is stating your opinion and trying to make it sound like fact. From what I gather from your writing is that you are a conspiracy theorist with a severe dislike of police. The Anderson’s have basically asked you to stop and leave it alone by saying the case is closed. So out of respect of her family please let her rest in peace and let her family grieve by letting this be your last post on this topic.

    Like

    • Well Patrick in blue…ask them to release all the information they have refused to release…ok? Including their own GPS info as to where the TWO rogue cops were who followed her out of quick trip and stopped her a second time. I don’t need training of any kind to see pathological liars cover for their cold blood murdering brothers. Ask the FBI whey they have said and done nothing. As for you…you are one of those that in the good book is identified as calling evil good…in this case murder. Go back to your lodge ok? Nice try.

      Like

  39. Anonymous says:

    Are you a licensed investigator…? No! So stop using peoples situations to get hits in your blog. Your ideas are so far fetched you have zero proof. If I were her family Id sue your ass. Stop …just stop

    Like

    • Sounds like the truth is hitting home…I should change the color of the type to BLUE…ya think? But you are not her family…you are a member of a family of murderers in BLUE…and not that you believe or not…murderers will burn in HELL…esp the ones wearing BLUE who murdered this innocent woman!

      Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: